Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Let's Give the Boy a Hand

Hey girls! It's me, Hobbit! I hate Isaac! I hate bread! JJ it is not me. It is Gob and he is being very mean, and in a way kind of copying Hob's last post. He should not pretend to be a Isaac-hating, bread-hating Hobbit because...well because he is in a really great mood right now and doesn't want to being mean to ruin that. Ahhh you know what bread reminds Gob reminds of? Well there is thing he does called Knowledge Masters and it is such a fun thing because you get out of like 2 or 3 classes and you just eat food and answer trivia questions! I really wish our school did that thing! Though the bad thing for Gob is usually it coincides with Passover and he can not eat almost any of the snacks because they are chips or doughnuts and stuff and that stuff has bread!! What a poor Gob. =[ He oughtta bring his own Kosher snacks! Gob is also very excited for Passover though because it is also his favorite holiday like it is mine.

Blehh Gob tells me that his stomach still kinda hurts and he still has a bit of a headache. He also tells me that being sick is so nice though! He made up a big ol' list for me to post on here (because hobbits and goblins both love lists) of why being sick is nice:

-Watching a bunch of Doctor Who. Ahhh Gob is up to the last 6 episodes! That is so awesome! I hope we will watch them slowly and talk to me about all of them!
-Drinking lots of Sprite and also pouring grenadine in to make Shirley Temples
-Sleeping
-Not going to school
-Not practicing, doing chores, doing homework or anything productive

Here is the list of the bad stuff about being sick:
-Throwing up. Eww you girls probably didn't want to know this but Gob told me each of the three times he threw up he could see the peppers from the pizza he ate the night before. D:
-Having a constant stomach ache.
-Making up school work.

Well Gob will be back later to finish off the post. He really doesn't feel good again. =[ I sure hope he has more time to write some more stuff because I bet he has a lot of stuff to say and will have a ton more to say after the new Lost episode too! ICQCME FOR THAT EPISODES! GCQCHE FOR THAT EPISODE EITHER!!!! BRB.

Ahhh Gob still doesn't feel very well but he knows that he just has to get this post done.

I am so glad Gob is so thankful for those great gifts Para and I gave him! He just absolutely loved the pictures, the videos, and all those comments on his statuses! I bet that is just what he needed for while he was so sick. Gob will be sure to give both Para and me great gifts on his next blog post and when he feels better!

Ahhh girls that was such a crazy episode of Lost! Aw girl Gob has to go to bed very soon though but he will probably talk about it on his next post. Gob better actually do all of these things he promises on his next post!


1. what are you listening to? Nut.
2. what is your quest? To fig out whether i am a hobbit or a goblin
3. what tabs/windows are open? haha only internet and goblog! That is such a nice change for once! I guess it's because Gob is on his mom's tablet.
4. what do you love right now? sleep
5. what do you hate right now? Well Gob is going to hate school and make up work tomorrow! D:
6. what do you want to eat/what are you eating? nut and nut
7. what is your mood? Happy/tired
8. where are you? Gob's mom and dad's bedroom. Wow Gob is typing this post in a dif place for once! How spec!
9. what are you going to do after you post this? Sleep.
10. what are you excited for? GC! Gob's spring break!

3 comments:

  1. nice post hob! that is so great that gob is up to the last 6 eps of doctor who! ycqcme for gob and also ycqcme to discuss em with a gob! also i am so glad that i enjoyed the prezzies that hob and para gave to me! i cant believe gob told me about that nasty barfing business. ntyt. girl what in tarn is my title from i wonder?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyt gob! And the title of the post is from Dexter. You should have known that Gob! I thought you love that show! Well you are not going to watch it anymore though. I have heard that it is too inaprop for a young goblin like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaah gob yeah you are not allowed to watch that show anymore because my friend evan was telling me that he was watching it, and in the very first ep he watched, half the thing was just dexter getting it on with his girlfriend or something!!! D: haha it was funny though because my other friend nikki thought he was talking about the cartoon show that is called dexter or something that is for kids and she was so very confused.

    aw girl but this gob and hob thing is making me so confused also. =S

    we love passover!

    ReplyDelete