Monday, March 29, 2010

Endlessly

Blehh girls something you may have noticed about me lately is I am being so darn lazy!! today I practically had to force myself to get started on this post! Hmmmm what to talk about in this post.....

I think first off I will share some pictures with you.





1. Livin' On a Prayer - Bon Jovi
2. Clint Eastwood - The Gorillaz
3. Endlessly - Muse
4. Magnolia - The Hush Sound

Ahh girls. I think I can't really work on my post any longer. My mom wants me to go to bed and it's not worth arguing. My posts have been sucking so much lately. =/ You girls should give me some advice on how to perk my blog posts up!!

1. what are you listening to? Stellar - Incubus
2. what is your quest? To stop being so lazy
3. what tabs/windows are open? tabs: blogger, goblog, facebook, gmail, blank tab
windows: internet, paint
4. what do you love right now? the pics game
5. what do you hate right now? Being lazy
6. what do you want to eat/what are you eating? Harozets (the apple stuff you eat at Passover) and I am content with eating that.
7. what is your mood? Frustrated
8. where are you? My bed in my bed room
9. what are you going to do after you post this? Sleep probably. =/
10. what are you excited for? Lost tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. bleh that was a bummmer of a post. nice pics though!

    haha if i was gonna guess how to spell harozets, i would never have guess that!

    wow i almost forgot about lost tomorrow! goosbag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow samesie thoughts as para. i never woulda thunk it was spelled like that. but it is one of my fave foods ever.

    and also i plum almost forgout about lost. mayb cuz it is spring break so its not like lost will be the only good thing about tomorr or whatevs.

    ReplyDelete