Friday, March 26, 2010

Three Minutes

Hey girls!

Guess what??? IT IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Ahhh I'm so excited for this weekend! I have no band stuff or like anything else this weekend! It's completely free for being able to stay up late and in sleep in late! Goosebag!

Oh also, Monday is Passover! And next Friday I don't have school and then it's spring break and I'm going to Disney World with the band!!! I don't know if you can tell but I'm in such a fantastic mood right now!

Okay now here are some gifts for everyone like I promised you in my last post:

For Everyone:



I'm a doctor...

For Para:

Haha well that one is a little for me too.

For Hob:


For Me:



Haha I have loved these blog posts so much lately! Especially because there has been so much stuff about Elle! Well not just because of that...ahhh I really need to go back and comment on them. I will do that tonight. I promise.

Hob I think I am going to play that game where you draw pictures of song lyrics! Just not tonight because I tried and I realized that I really hate this new paint thing because it's super confusing. I will do it when I can use my mom's computer or something. Also I have another music related game but I will play it later on the post.

Ahhh I always say to myself that I am going to make such an awesome and great post but then when I come around to doing it I feel so lazy and don't want to do it! I'm going to try to force myself to make this post not be a suck post though.

Okay now I'm going to play this other game that involves music from your library of music though I didn't make this game up. I think I either heard of it or played it a long time ago. It's like a bunch of questions you answer but you answer them by putting your music on shuffle and put the song that comes up as the answer! Well here goes nothing.

How am i feeling today?:
Naked in the Rain - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Will I get far in life?:
Draining - Silversun Pickups

How do my friends see me?:
Gone - Built to Spill

Where will I get married?
Buddy Holly - Weezer

What is the story of my life?
This Fire - Franz Ferdinand

What is/was high school like?:
Level - The Raconteurs

How can I get ahead in life?:
The Quidditch Match - John Williams

What is the best thing about me?:
Tell Me Baby - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

How is today going to be?:
Give Me My Anger Back - Fatboy Slim

What is in store for this weekend?:
Never Ending Math Equation - Modest Mouse (Ewwwww. D:)

What song describes my parents?:
Age Six Racer - Dashboard Confessional

My grandparents?:
Jacob's Ladder - Rush

How is my life going?:
Beyond this Life - Dream Theater

What song will they play at my funeral?:
Can't Touch This (Hahahaha)

How does the world see me?:
A Moment of Violence - Streetlight Manifesto

Will I have a happy life?:
Drive - Incubus (Wow that is weird that this song came up when Hob just made a picture for this song last post!

WOW! HOW ON EARTH DID IT GET TO BE 11:50?????? I BETTER JUST DO THE GAME AND FINISH UP MY POST! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

1. what are you listening to? Drive by Incubus
2. what is your quest? To watch the rest of Doctor Who by next week
3. what tabs/windows are open? tabs: gmail, facebook, this, thegoblog (ha the only reason this is always open is so that i can copy and paste the game. haha me too hob. i just copied what you wrote and modified it!) and the windows are itunes, internet, paint, sims 3 and word.
4. what do you love right now? Doctor Who. Ahhh the season 4 finale was so great!!!!!!
5. what do you hate right now? How I am always rushing to finish my posts
6. what do you want to eat/what are you eating? I'd like to drink a shirley temple! I am eating and drinking nothing right now though.
7. what is your mood? Panicky
8. where are you? usual place.
9. what are you going to do after you post this? GC probably!!!
10. what are you excited for? Doctor Who Season 5! and Passover!

1 comment:

  1. nice post girl.

    bleh my gift was not that fantastico though. because i have seen that darn pic and also stupid kbell is right in there lookin like a fool. but inbd. (haha actually i would be really impressed of someone if they posted a zq pic i have NOT seen...)

    hahahaha your gifts are the silliest junk though.

    ReplyDelete