Sunday, March 7, 2010

Waiting to Exhale

Sorry about the unexpected switching of days. I was going to write my blog post after midnight last night but I got caught sneaking on the computer (which I am very ashamed of). I didn't have time at all yesterday to write because I was at this jazz festival all day. The good news is though, tonight I have a mastermind scheme on how to sneak so I can write a good big long blog post tonight!!!!! There is no way it can fail! Here is the beautiful and brilliant scheme, composed entirely by me:

Step 1: Steal a Company Man's computer
Step 2: Turn off the lights in the house. This can be an indicator for if someone is coming (if they turn on a light) and it can be a way to hide your presence better.
Step 3: Get a bunch of random things like laundry hampers for example to be blocking the door (but placed in an inconspicuous way) so that when someone comes it they will have slight difficulties and it will be a warning signal.
Step 4: Get a shelf to be in front of the computer so that if someone comes in they will not immediately see it.
Step 5: Get covers and clothes to quickly put on top of the computer if someone comes into the room to inspect if you are asleep or not.
Step 6: Pretend to be asleep.

Optional: Put bubble wrap on the stairs if you have any.

Ahhhhhh so this plan was so close to working but my mom was just so darn nosy!!!! She spent like 5 minutes in my room looking for if I had a computer and she found it! I feel like such a horrible Goblin in failing for being so sneaky. I should be punished somehow. D:

Please help me come up with a suitable punishment for next week.

Ahhh I really can't wait for this weekend to be over and for it to be the school week. I have not gotten much just chilling out to do this weekend because I have had band stuff and chores to do. I'm technically supposed to be doing chores. This trimester is so easy for me so I actually am sorta enjoying my weekdays more than my weekends! Isn't that weird?!?!? It must be because first of all I can watch episodes of TV shows like Doctor Who in the morning before school, or in my computer class, or before I go to bed, and there is a new Lost episode on Tuesday and I go to see Muse on Friday! I get to leave school a bit early to travel down to Chicago too! Haha it's so weird that it seems like I have more downtime at school then I have at home! Like there is so much time where my teachers aren't teaching or anything and I can just write, plan stuff, read or sleep! And if I'm in my computer class I can read webcomics, watch TV shows, or do whatever else on the computer I want. Then also there is lunch where I get to eat food and socialize with my friends.

Girls, this brings me to another point. I think we should try to have more GCs on the weekdays because lately my weekends have just been so darn busy. If I can find an ABSOLUTELY fool-proof way of sneaking that would be so nice! I will be thinking very hard about it today. Maybe I can redeem myself for my recent sneak fails.

I'll brb, I have to clean my room. Blehhhh.

Okay it's 8:00 and I'm finally back. Blehh this weekend has sucked so much and I hate Sundays and I am so ready for this darn weekend to be over! This post is kinda a suck post just because every time I go to write it, I get in a bad mood because of this Sunday sucking. I am just going to do something fun and easy now and that is share some great pictures I found.

This pic is so cute!



Haha this picture is so great!


Pooka the Goblin Cat!!!!


Wow! I do this sort of thing all the time!











Hob and Para, you are going to love this picture! It is so special that you have to click ont he link and see it in full size!

The Greatest Pic Ever


Okay here is the the 10 things game:
1. what are you listening to?
Company Man being loud and banging something. I have no idea what he is doing.....

2. what is your quest?
To get caught up in Doctor Who before season 5 starts!

3. what tabs/windows are open?
tabs: gmail, facebook, some scholastic book thing my mom had open, the goblog, and the pic of the lost cast as simpsons

windows: itunes, firefox, sims 3, word

4. what do you love right now?
Finding random pictures.

5. what do you hate right now?
12 year old boys, and Sundays

6. what do you want to eat/what are you eating?
nothing and nothing

7. what is your mood?
Tired and grouchy

8. where are you?
In my dining room like always.

9. what are you going to do after you post this?
Relaxxxxxxxxxxxx.

10. what are you excited for?
This weekend to be over.

Sorry this was pretty much a sucky post. What can you expect from such a sucky weekend anyways? Hopefully this week will be good though and I'll have plenty of awesome things to talk about!

Cya later,
Goblin

1 comment:

  1. girl idg really why you are so grouchy. but inbd.

    haha those were great piccies! EXCEPT FOR THAT DISGUSTO ONE! that was so nasty! it made me want to keel over and barf into the ocean blue.

    idk what a punishment could be for your unsneaky ways, but i will be thinking of one.

    ReplyDelete