Thursday, March 4, 2010

This is for Real

Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh today is just one of those days where everyone is annoying to you. You know those days? But you know what's weird? It's like sometimes you can be bopping around and you can just thin "gee everyone is so stupid and annoying." And it's coo. But then a different time maybe somebody that is not you is bopping around and they think "gee everyone is so stupid and annoying." And it's like they're including you in that, even though you don't think you're stupid and annoying and it's like they think the same thing of everyone including you as you do when you are feeling that way. Ok that is really difficult to explain. But it's just one o' those things that I ponder all the days.

Ok here's the prob...I have absolutely nothing to talk about today. I don't have a list of things to say. Nothing is popping into my head right now. IDEK.

Uhhhhhhhh I will play a game. It will be...hmmm. Ok I will think of random words and then search for them in my itunes and report to you on how many times they come up.

Gob: 26
Hob: 13
Para: 70
fish: 7
drugs: 3
stink:: 0. bbb
love: 276
hate: 39. lol
indifference: 0. oh.
cheese: 1
bread: 4
dog: 9
man: 343
girl: 60
glug: : :(
onion: 3

Do you like this game? idc. it is fun for me so i will keep going.

Gwen: 2
Hero: 25
Lost: 30
Harry Potter: 185
alien: 6
spock: 1
sylar: 0
isaac: 36
company man: 1
noah: 3
vampire: 26
werewolf: 4
poop: 3
doctor: 10
a: 4902

ok fine i will be done. but now idk what to do. is this acceptable for a post? Oh I will talk about this week's lost but here is the only thing I want to say:

Sayid: *puts his hands on his woman's hands* for 12 years I have been trying to wash my hands.

ok now since I really can't think of anything I am going to share some random pictures with you from my collection of a zillion babillion random piccies, and i am going to do it even though it's such a hassle to plop in pictures. that is how much i do not want this post to suck.

This is apparently Dan Rad's house:


This is not Dan Rad's house:







This is evolution:


This is a cute:











This is Adamy!:



Ok do you like THIS game? well idc either. im gonna keep em comin.



This gob will not understand:



This para will not understand:


This I told para about a coup of days ago:






This is also gonna confuse a gob:



This is just lovely:


This is a really handy tool:


This is some klingons on the starboard bow but actually they got a new job climbing the walls and actually they are cats:


This is good for a laugh:


Oh look, 22 pictures are worth 22,000 words. I win.

OK I'M DONE. NOW TENSIES!
1. what are you listening to? Magic by Pilot
2. what is your quest? To catch the golden snitch
3. what tabs/windows are open? tabby cats: amazon, gmail, facebook, blogger, thegoblog. windows: internet, itunes, pictures
4. what do you love right now? my collection of pictures, that it's almost dinner time
5. what do you hate right now? people who are stupid and annoying, my finger that hurts
6. what do you want to eat/what are you eating? i would eat just about anything
7. what is your mood? bleh
8. where are you? mah bed
9. what are you going to do after you post this? eat dindin hopefully
10. what are you excited for? dinner

Funfact: I accidentally posted this in another blog of mine first. oops.

2 comments:

  1. girl that was a great posty i thought! i loved all those darn piccies! they made me not be able to qcml!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That facial expression on Ben is so great!!

    Also I think I might try out that random generator thing in my post!

    ReplyDelete