Friday, March 19, 2010

Stranger in a Strange Land

Ahhhh girls this is not excusable!!! The last two blog posts haven't been so great and have barely been posts at all! Also, all of us are really behind on commenting on each other's posts! Inbd though, this weekend and next week we will probably get the ball rolling again. Haha it's taking me forever just to write this one section because I'm in computer class and we're supposed to be doing exercises.

Haha I'm using internet explorer 6 because it's the only browser this computer has and when I go on Youtube, Youtube tells me to get a modern browser. I guess that means this thing is ancient! It is so annoying not to have tabs, and spell check, and all the nice things in Firefox. You probably don't care about all this though so now I will move onto something more interesting.

Yay!!! It's Friday! This week has not been as excellent as I thought it would be. =/ It hasn't been the worst week ever but it's been pretty slow and boring. Muse's "special announcemnet" as a big let down, I didn't get to watch any more Doctor Who, and school has just been so boring and sucked. I REALLY can't wait until summer.

Oh and another thing that has made this week not as good is braces. I got them put on Tuesday afternoon and I hate how much it hurts so eat most food! Also it REALLY hurts to play clarinet. Ahhh I hope by next week it will feel a bit better.

Okay now for some happy and awesome news!! We are almost to the 100th blog post! We need to have an epic and awesome thing planned out for that. ICQCME!!! Maybe we could make a special 100 posts anniversary banner and have a big party or something. kinda like what we planned for the anniversary of our GC's except a million times better.

Oh also today I thought up something else. I think for our blog posts we should have more specific section things. Like how every post has the game at the end and how Para always does her comic. We could have something like "Cool video/song of the week" or "Random fact of the day". Well those were pretty lame examples but you get the point. What do you think girls?

Wow! This post has so many short nice little organized paragraphs! This post has also been done almost entirely at school! It's a pretty good post, right girls? I sure hope it is because I have so spent so much time writing this post in school and I hate writing with paper and pencil (or pen). Well writing with pencils and paper makes me feel more free and able to write whatever first comes to my head, but it also is a lot messier, unorganized, and not as clear. Plus I have to go back and type this in. Haha it always looks like wayy more. on paper than it does when it is typed up.

Okay, here's another pointless, random rant thing you probably don't care about at all. You know what I hate? When a book sounds like it will be really good and interesting but the beginning is super boring and takes forever to get to the plot. That is happening to me right now. Maybe I should just try and find another book because this book is really boring and I don't have much more patience. Btw, the book is Stranger in a Strange Land. My mom said it is really good and the plot description sounds interesting but I just can't get into it.

Okay, this has been enough stuff, right? I feel like there probably is more I could have said but I am just really tired and want to go to bed. I have to wake up at like 5 a.m. for winter drums finals tomorrow. Wish me luck. Oh and I promise we will have a great GC tomorrow night!!!! ICQCME! :D

1. what are you listening to? The Adventure - Angels and Airwaves
2. what is your quest? To do well at winter drums
3. what tabs/windows are open? T: facebook, gmail, blogger, thegoblog
w: internet, itunes, word, paint.
4. what do you love right now? mashed potatoes.
5. what do you hate right now? busy weekends.
6. what do you want to eat/what are you eating? i don't want to eat anything other than these mashed potatoes i'm eating right now.
7. what is your mood? tired
8. where are you? dining room
9. what are you going to do after you post this? sleep
10. what are you excited for? GC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cya later,
Gob

No comments:

Post a Comment