Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Hard Part

So it's my day, isn't it? Huh. Who woulda thunk it. Ha I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to talk about in this post. No posts. No anything. Ah well. I'll just wing it.

BUT FIRST I HAVE TO YELL AT GOB BECAUSE HE SAID THIS:

"Ahhhh girls this is not excusable!!! The last two blog posts haven't been so great and have barely been posts at all!"

Uh...hello?! If it hadn't been for me there wouldn't have been any post at all 3 days ago! I only had 10 mins to do it because you two failed to do it and I was really angry that I was wasting a turn because you guys were too lazy or whatevs to do it. SO DON'T YELL AT ME FOR IT NOT BEING A GOOD POST. YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME YOUNG GOBLIN.

Also, here's something...para's getting punished. Yes, she posted the other day, HOWEVER, she failed to play the game, and as I stated in a post a while back, not playing the game is now a punishable offense! So while her punishment won't be anywhere near as severe as it would have been if she hadn't posted, gob, me and you still need to think up a punishment for her!!

Alright here's something. A few days ago I got firefox. And before that I had google chrome which I really liked but admittedly, what made me decide to get firefox was I discovered that you can get all these awesome skin things for it! Like in google chrome there are maybe 10 to pic from, but in firefox there are hundreds! Ha it's kinda ridiculous that that's what made me wanna get it. But look at this!

You def might wanna click on it to see the goodies.

Isn't that awesome! Now whenever I browse the web I will see the lost people standin' around! Also there are like Harry Potter ones and some doctor who ones and I bet there are some sylar ones. Ha. Also I like that the tabs aren't at the top like they are in chrome because there's this thing:



on my comp that always pops up and covers the tabs and it's so annoying but as you can see in the piccie, it doesn't cover em in firefox.

But here's some probs. First of all idk why but I really like being able to google stuff in the search bar which you can do in chrome but as far as I can tell cannot do in firefox. Yes, the google search bar is right plum next to the search bar but it's just not the same. idk. The other thing I don't like is it doesn't seem to have the most visited websites tab page thing. there is a little most visited button above the tabs but it's def not the same. so idk which one to use! what does gob think? gob uses firefox, right?

ha i just realized that i said "here's something" 2 times to start the last 2 paras. ah well

I THINK THE PIZZA'S HERE BRB.


Ugh apparently para wants me to tell her a punishment in this very darn post. Well that's just not gonna happen. Sorry.

Goosbag! Tomorrow is the concert! That'll be great! Also I do have homework but none of it is difficult so that's great! Then the week shall begin and i don't think it will be a bad week really AND THEN SPRING BREAK GOOSBAGGITY BAG.

omg i just discovered another nice thing about firefox is that when you set an internet pic as your desktop then it like shows you a preview of how it will look if its tiled or stretched or whatevs.

ok i am in a min gonna show you the best thing you've ever seen but it's not done being good to go yet so while we wait i will show ya the second best thing you've ever seen unless you're para.

OOK LOOK AT THIS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY AWESOME WALLPAPER THAT IS NOW MINE


Wow. If you search "tardis desktop" then you can find so many awesome diff wallpapers. i may just have to use them all. or not.

ok sorry para.

HAHA GET IT? Cuz that's like the standard wallpaper? Ha!

OK ARE YOU READY??

ARE YOU READY KIDS?
I CAN'T HEAR YOU!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........



Ya like that?

I think I will do the numbers.

Chipotle burritos this year: 4
Days until I graduate: 88
Gmail drafts: 276
Itunes songs: 4906
Times I said “girl” in this post: 1. WHAAAAAAAT? AND IT WAS JUST WHEN I WAS QUOTING GOB. WHAAAAAAAT? WHY HAVE I STOPPED SAYING GIRL? THIS WILL NOT FLY GIRL. GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL.
Girl, let's try that again.
Times I said “girl” in this post: 13. Much better.
youtube faves: 464

Wow. most of those numbers changed a lot since the last time i did this.

Ok the game

1. what are you listening to? Hej Hej Ivar by I'm From Barcelona
2. what is your quest? To take the hobbits to isengard
3. what tabs/windows are open? just look at that piccie i showed ya!
4. what do you love right now? not that there is so much junk on my bed.
5. what do you hate right now? not that there is a kitty on my bed. ha. ya see that i did there?
6. what do you want to eat/what are you eating? well i had chipotle today so i actually don't really want that right now. ha pretty much the only time i don't want chipotle is like for a few hours after i've eaten chipotle. i could go for some orange juice though. or any nice cold beverage really. but im not eating anything at the mo.
7. what is your mood? thirsty.
8. where are you? Messy messy messy messy messy messy bed.
9. what are you going to do after you post this? GC
10. what are you excited for? GC! CONCERT! SPRING BREAK! DOCTOR WHO!

Bleh why can't i ever find a title any darn more? it's like i think i'm done and then i realized that i am not even close to done. blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha found one.


Sayonara
-hob

1 comment:

  1. girl nice posty!!!

    hahahahaha i just loved that vid! haha sometimes when it was like isengard gard gard gard gard the "gard" sounded like "gob"!!! hahaha

    bleh it sucks that im getting punished. D:

    ReplyDelete