Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Keeper Of The Keys

hey girls!!!

haha it is so crazy that i am starting this post so early! it is because i am home all by myself today because no school for me and hob just but hob left me and went to iowa or ohio or idaho or one of those states. although im pretty sure it was not idaho because if it was i would have gone with her and surprise attacked claire and taylor. but i think it was iowa. bum bum bum.

ok girls so anyway, im home all aloooooone so i am writing this on the wii. im so bored though. idk what i should even do. i have already done so much stuff today. well not really. mostly i have done a lot of boring stuff. i would say that the highlight of my day was when i used these oh girl what are those things called? well idk but i used them to clean out my ears and that was the highlight of my day so far. well actually the highlight of my day so far was when i was going to search through everyone's junk to find some treasures, but then i ended up only searching through my own junk and i found a TON of treasures in my old room. here are just a few of the great things that i found:
*a big ol bag of hair binders
*these beautiful shiny things i plan to use for some arts and crafts
*three whole pairs of scissies
*some clothes i had forgotten about
*a whole unopened package of fake cuts
*a set of watercolor paints i think namfon stole from my school but i don't plan on returning them
*lotsa socks!
*a samurai sword
*a hairnet from cousin camp
*and a locked box of money i cannot find the key to! D:

and that is not even all my treasures! i found so many and then i brought them down to room. now they are sitting on my bed and i am peering in on them like a creepy boy once peered in on claire as she cut off her toe. haha i just realized that by using only the materials i found in my old room i could make it look like i had cut off my toe!
*if i put one of my fake cuts on my toe it might look like my toe was cut
*if i hold one of my three pairs of scissies it would look like i had used them to cut off my toe
*if i put some of the red paint on the floor it would look like blood from cutting off my toe

hahaha i should do this joke! jj i will not but it would be funny of me.

i think later i am going to look in my room for more treasures because i have the feeling that there are so many more great things in there!

also i plan on doing some arts and crafts later!

but blehhh first i must go to the dentist. D: i hope that will not ruin my good mood. i hope that it will just be like a really quick appointment. idk what they are even going to do to me because i just went to that place two weeks ago.

oh girl you know something else that sucked about today? its called i had to go to my conference at school so early in the morning. well it wasn't as early as i go to school usually, but i was still so tired in the morning because i stayed up even later than i do usually on weekdays because it was like a weekend night for me. but anyway, the conference wasn't that bad actually, but still it sucked because i just hate conferences. and hob, you know how i told you i wanted kate and keenan to be at my conference? well guess who was at my conference? hint: it wasn't kate and keenan. D:

haha you would be able to know who it is by just that if you knew who my teachers are because i only have four. but since you may not i will tell you. it was zach and tami. blehhh. well i like zach and tami is ok sometimes, but i just didn't want them at my conference because i have a c+ in science. (and tami is my science teacher) and i have a b in math (and zach is my math teacher) but i have a's in both english and geography (kate and keenan are my english and geography teachers, respecively) so that is why i wanted them there. because most likely they would have only nice things to say about and then we would all just sit there and say nice things about me. (noooo i think i typed to fast and made the sound on the will go away! D: ok its back! :D) but actually it was ok because we didn't even talk about my grades at my conference. i don't even think those fools know i have a c+ in science! so that gives my time to fix that darn grade! yay! haha always at my conference the teachers ask me if i have any friends and then they ask me to list who my friends are like i don't have any friends or something. well its not my fault those fools didn't put me in any classes with people i like. haha i always think what would happen if i listed people i obviously despise as my friends. well idk how it would be obvious who i despise to those fools because apparently they don't even pay enough attention to know who my friends are. but anyway i wouldn't say people i despise are my friends because i always get this hope in me that they will put me in classes with the people i tell them, so i wouldn't want to be in classes with people i despise. well i actually am already in classes with those fools, so that is why i despise them. but i wouldn't want them to pair me up with them for projects or anything. haha yesterday we were giving presentations for this one project and i almost fell asleep during this one kid that i hate's presentation. that is probably because of his stupid voice that he always uses and i always want to tell him to shut up or use a regular voice when he talks, but he talks all the time because he tries to be funny and say funny things in class, and that would be acceptable if he could use a regular voice, and actually say funny things, but his voice is so annoying and also NOTHING he says is ever funny.

ooops i bet that is accidentally a huge clunker of a paragraph. i can't really see the thing because i am typing on the wii, but if it is too huge and boring for you, you may skip it.

ok girls well i gotta go to the dentist now but i will bbl to finish this post!

girls i am back!

haha i just looked at my hugeoid paragraph up there and it is such a big old clunker! you may just skip the whole thing if you wish because it is so boring.
oh girls good news! i found the key to the locked box i told you about. haha it was funny because it was on the table next to my bed for a long time and i kept wondering what it was for and it turns out it goes to this box i just found today! that is so awesome i think!

girls you know something else that is so awesome!? we had dominoes pizza for dinner! and there is still a whole entire pizza left!!! goosebag!!!!!

haha and also we have chocolate almond ice cream!

haha and also me and noah played this really epic game of heroes and lost cards! its was great fun!

girls well i am on my mother's computer now and you know what that means? its time for another bit of the comic! i have to draw it first though.
haha accidentally some of the faces on people got erased so you will just have to imagine thie facial expressions. oopsie.
well i would say that that is a sufficient post? wouldn't you? wait i still need the game.
1. what are you listening to? the dishwasher
2. what is your quest? to get as many abilities as i can
3. what tabs/windows are open? tabs: gmail, blogger, the goblog. windows: sticky notes thing, internet explorer, windows journal, paint.
4. what do you love right now? babies!
5. what do you hate right now? old people!
6. what do you want to eat/what are you eating? nut.
7. what is your mood? fantastico!
8. where are you? my kitchen table
9. what are you going to do after you post this? pet a kitty
10. what are you excited for? to read the newest chapter of this really awesome fanfic, and to be home alone the entire day tomorrow!
alright girls thats all for now!
see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment