Friday, March 12, 2010

Sweet Dreams

Hey glugs! Guess where I am! I’ll give you a hint: somebody really darn obnoxious who likes to eat apples is from this place. And it’s not outer space. Well anyway I am visiting a college here as you prob know. Haha if I end up going to the college that I’m visiting then in 6 months or so I will be writing ALL my posts from this state! But guess where else I am! A hotel room! I JUST LOVE HOTELS!!!!!

Ok remember how bad a mood I was in for my last 1 or 2 posts? Well now I am in the opposite of that mood I would say!!! This is because I finished all that darn homework and now there’s 3 days left of this 4 day weekend and plus I had my very last conference that I will ever ever have to go to this morning and also I have hardly any homework this weekend!!!

Ahhhh guess what! Today I was walking around the area where the University of Iowa is and right plum away guess what I saw! CHIPOTLE!!!!!! Ok girls…so far I have had 3 Chipotles this year but I can’t even imagine how many times I will be going to Chipotle next school year! Most of the places I applied to are like .1 miles away from a Chipotle! I had Chipotle yesterday actually. Yum yum. Speaking of delicious Mexican-ish food, Gob guess what we have in our house! Tacos @ Midnight Doritos!!! That is if Noah hasn’t eaten them all yet. But whenever I taste those things then I am instantly reminded of cousin camp!

OMG…ok yesterday I was at Walgreens and at the counter I plum saw some scrumdidlyumptios Wonka bars! AAAAND on the wrapper of them it said that you could find a darn golden ticket in your wonka bar to win a trip around the world! Isn’t that crazy? I don’t actually care but I just think that is a cool idea.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm bread.

Ok yesterday me and para saw alice in wonderland 3D and I got to keep my 3D glasses and I popped out the lenses and now I have some coo glassies. But anyway…I am such a huge giant glug because I didn’t realize until para informed me after the movie that this movie was like sort of a sequel to the original movie. It all makes sense now. But I just can’t believe what a glug I am. Oh ho ho. Also before I saw the thing yesterday I had forgotten/not known about all the darn people in the movie that I was famil with. The only one I knew and remembered about was Johny Depp. But there was ike the whole freaking HP cast in the thing! There was Bellatrix Lestrange who is on a darn team w/ Johny Depp I think cuz now they’ve been in at least 3 movies together!! Also there was Snape! I didn’t realize it was him cuz it was just his voice and then para told me while he was talking and then icqcml! AAAAND there was Umbridge! But idk who she was. I just saw her name in the credits. Oh wait the other person that I DID remember was in it is Anne Hathaway. Oh and a person that I didn’t know was in it until I saw the thing was Lindsay Duncan who was in the Doctor Who ep that I just watched like last week. I think that’s it girl. Oh well I should prob say what I thought of the movie: I really quite liked it.

Man girl this is being an exceptionally badly written post. Prob that is because I failed to talk about anything in my last two posts that I had been planning for a while to talk about so now all these things are just spewing out of me like cheese.

Ok para…so we started this blog in Jan correct? And four months after Jan is April correct? Well that is the junk.

Oh btw I’m writing this post on Thursday night cuz I don’t imagine I will have much time on Friday. So hello future.

Alright so you know how I had like 7 dreams that took place on a bus in the last few months of last year? Well I decided to look up what it supposedly means if you dream about being on a bus on here is what it said

“To dream that you are riding a bus, implies that you are going along with the crowd. You are lacking originality and are taking no control over where your life is taking.”

Ooooookay. I think this dream interpretation stuff that you can find is really stupid because it seems to me like it’s just people thinking of a whole bunch of random things that could be in dreams and then using common knowledge to think up things that those things are usually symbols of and then just telling people that that’s what their dream means. Here is what I think my bus dreams mean: I spend too much time riding the bus home from school. And here is proof: The bus dreams started in September. So did school.

Here are some random numbers for ya. Maybe I’ll update you on these things in my posts every now and then:

Chipotle burritos this year: 3
Days until I graduate: 97
Gmail drafts: 248
Itunes songs: 4761
Times I said “girl” in this post: 4. Just that?

Game time, men.
1. what are you listening to? She’s a Rejecter by Of Montreal
2. what is your quest? To find a way off of this island
3. what tabs/windows are open? Tabs: Facebook, gmail, youtube. Windows: internet, word, itunes.
4. what do you love right now? All my new jamz. And rain.
5. what do you hate right now? Not that much. I hate that my comp almost needs to be charged and I am too lazy to get the cord and plug it in.
6. what do you want to eat/what are you eating? I might eat some cheez-its in a min.
7. what is your mood? Good.
8. where are you? The land of corn.
9. what are you going to do after you post this? Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

nighty night don't let the bed bugs bite.
-hob

1 comment:

  1. GIRL! we got a scrumdidlyumptios wonka bar at the drug store today! or...yesterday! except we didn't get a golden ticket. bum bum bum. but that is so crazy that you mentioned that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete