Monday, March 8, 2010

History Lesson

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I am starting this post at 11:55 on Monday because tomorrow I am going to be SO DARN BUSY AND NOT EVEN THE GOOD KIND OF BUSY AT ALL. So no time to post probs. idek if i will have time to watch lost. well i am in a darn bad mood because of STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID history homework. Seriously..ok...if you're going to make a 200 point paper be due one week, even if you give the students months to work on it, WHY IN TARNATION would you assign TWO OTHER HUGE GIANT PROJECTS DUE THE SAME FREAKING WEEK?!?!?!?!?! That doesn't even make a tiny bit of sense in my mind. Because first of all, teachers MUST know that most students don't start any paper or project more than a few days before it's due, and second of all I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD DO THAT!! The bummeriest bum bum is that my history teacher is like the nicest lady ever, and other than the fact that she seems to be under the impression that she is teaching a college class rather than high school, she's a really good teacher so it's really difficult to be mad at her, you know? BUT IDEC I AM SO STEAMED. I had a bunch of plans for this post but I feel like if I put em in this post then they will just be ruined because I am so grumpy and it will not be fun for me to write about the things, so I might just grump for the rest of the post. And I am not goin to pretend to be cheerful like gob did because I am no good at that. Oh and also when I was doing this stupid history homework tonight what I REALLY REALLLY wanted to do was just delete everything I have written and replace it with a spec little line from a certain MCS song in like really giant letters, but unfortunately I have a bad grade in history so not only do I have to just do all this stupid dumb history homework but I have to do it REALLY REALLY well. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Ok now I'm gonna grump about somethin else real quick because IDK WHAT IN TARNATION possessed para to use that title in her last post. First of all, I read through the post like 3 times and I have no idea what in tarnation that has to do with the post and second of all IT IS SO DARN OBVIOUS WHEN THAT TITLE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE USED. Arrrrrrrrrgh.
Alright. INBD i guess.

Blehhhhh is that enough for this post? That's just plum like all I wanna say. Ok i will say a few more things.

1. Gob this is your final warning. You have ten bazillion posts you have not commented on and it has prob been almost a week since you've read some of them so...
2. You know what I love? Bread.
3. Since this post is such a darn downer, I will share with ya this really funny vid that I came across today

I think that even though I'm almost done with this post, I will wait till later to post it. IDK why.

1. what are you listening to? Folkin' Around by Panic at the Disco
2. what is your quest? to crack Gretchen Weiners
3. what tabs/windows are open? Tabs: 2 goblogs for some darn reason, plus this and also facebook. windows: itunes, internet
4. what do you love right now? pianos
5. what do you hate right now? ...do I even need to say it?
6. what do you want to eat/what are you eating? I'm good.
7. what is your mood? ARDSGASDG;JASGDA'SPDJGAS;DJG'P
8. where are you? my bed
9. what are you going to do after you post this? idk, die?
10. what are you excited for? thursday afternoon-ish

Actually I might just post it now because the thought of tomorrow existing just disgusts me so I don't want to keep on thinking about how I have to post this tomorrow. I mean today. Whatever.

Bleh,
-Hob

2 comments:

  1. aw girl that was such a bum bum bum post. but i stil dek what that title is supposed to be for, so perhaps you could enlighten me and then that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this is a week after this was posted and I am just now commenting! I am going through all the posts in March I didn't comment on and commenting on them though. I am going to make these comments really special to make up for me not commenting on them when I should have!!!

    First off, that was a great idea leaving the Goblog open at the apple store! I would do that on the computers in my computer class but we turn them off after class. =[

    Second, how come all those people have adjectives describing them except for me! I am just "and gob" and I am last on that list! This is what you should have put:

    *My favorite cousin, the mighty, sneaky, intelligent, amazing, goblin!!!!

    anyways, though, inbd. I forgive you.

    Third, yeah girl, I love lists too!

    Lastly, I love this comic!! Haha it's going to be so awesome to read the whole thing when it's completed.

    ReplyDelete