Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Madness of Mr. Crouch

Hey girl whassup! Guess who this is! It's a hobbit! It seems like we have not switched days in a good while but now me and gob have switched days, it appears! And it was not even my doing, although you might expect it to have been since I was gonna have to go on Sunday and I think I've expressed my extreme hatred of that day already. Well good news, I had already started a little list of things to talk about in my post, although there aren't that many things but we will just have to make due, won't we. Ok idk if all the stuff I just said makes sense because I'm sorta paying more attention to my music than to what is in my head. Bumbumbum. idk why though cuz it's a song i've heard a million times. well actually 27 times according to itunes and no good songs were comin on shuffle so I just went with that one because I don't think I've ever written a post without listening to music. I just need there to be music when I am posting!

Ok well here's something interesting. Apparently the jet pack has been invented? It's this really giant glug of a a thing though. Plus also there's the fact that it costs $75,000 dollars. But I think it's really awesome that it's been invented and it makes me think that it is a sure step towards inventing smaller jet packs like what you think of when you think of a jet pack. Well here's a link to stuff about the thing. There's even a really cool vid you can watch that shows the thing in action! I def wanna buy one of these babies. Speaking of that, there are so many darn things I wish to buy! Man girl, sometimes I wish I had money, you know? Well I have this giant glug of a list of things to buy in a gmail draft. It is my only organized gmail draft, I believe. Now I will tell ya some things I want to buy, but not all the things because some are really boring:

-A snuggie!
-An action figure of the Doctor!
-A toy sonic screwdriver!
-The movie of Thumbelina
-Doctor Who s2 and s3 DVDs

ok a lot of stuff is not on that list actually and icr the things. ah well.

Ok para...here is something scary for you. I always think that the British folk are like obsessed with stickers. Cuz I always hear about how they have like special Harry Potter stickers and sticker books for you sticker collections, and then they have stickers and sticker books for like Doctor Who and Merlin and everything practically. So you should prob never go there. Just a thought.

Look at this!

That is about our blog although I think it's really for the most recent page of our blog but idk really. This thing I think shows that our blog is at a 4th grade reading level. HAHA. There used to be this thing that was better than that that showed what grade level your blog was at and junk but it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Girl I don't have much else to say I'm afraid. It seems like our posts have been really short lately, and it started immediately after that one post of para's that was, I think, the longest post ever so maybe our blog was about to explode or something and so we had to start doin really short posts for a while even though we didn't know about this development.

Don't forget to be commenting on posts!

Oh para here's the pic I told ya about:

What an awesome little dude!

Alright game time, men.

1. what are you listening to? To the Workers of Rock Valley Region, I Have an Idea Concerning Your Predicament by Sufjan Stevens
2. what is your quest? what is your faveorite color? haha that is not an answer but that's what i always wanna say.
3. what tabs/windows are open? tabs: a google search for the hours that caribou is open, facebook, blogger, gmail, thegoblog, and facebook again...?
windows: itunes, internet, the list of topics for this post, a list i just started of topics for my next post, piccies.
4. what do you love right now? bread
5. what do you hate right now? 11 year old boys
6. what do you want to eat/what are you eating? nut and nut
7. what is your mood? oh, you know.
8. where are you? this strange purple chair in my room. except there's like this fabric covering thing on the chair and it is breaking and it is what's holding me up so it could break any minute and i could die, maybe!
9. what are you going to do after you post this? iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidk.
10. what are you excited for? a number of things

Hob out.

-Hob

1 comment:

  1. girl nice post sort of.

    i like that piccy! haha! well i like that man in the piccy and well i don't really like that song but i just got it because a bajillion people were saying it reminded them of sylar and also i think i saw a vid with that song and sylar, and well i sort of like it but idk.

    thats so awesome that our blog is at a 4th grade reading level! perhaps we should get more 4th graders to read our blog! hahahahah

    ReplyDelete