Sunday, March 14, 2010

Supermassive Black Hole

Bad news girls. Para might not be able to post until like Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blehhhhhhhhhhhh! Aw well. This should be interesting. Well anyway heeeeeeeeeeeere's hobby! Haha! Gi? Like hobby?

Well anyway I have a good feeling about this week. Here is why:

-Almost no homework today, compared with the 100459234620436 hours of homework last week
-This week's Lost ep looks REALLY GOOD! OMGGG. Haha I still haven't watched last week's ep, but if I had missed this week's instead of last week's, i sure as sugar would have watched it asap!
-I don't have a single darn class on wednesday! i still gotta go to schoo though i guess but inbd
-ok rememb how I had some plans a few weekends ago but then they got deleted? well they might have been moved to this next saturday so that's good.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what else, what else, what else do I have to say?? Here's some news: the other day I syned my ipod w/ my itunes so now all the play counts that had been on my ipod for over 2 years are gone, but i did that on purpose because it was annoying me not having the playcounts synced. so now my post played song only has like 50 plays and funnily enough, i've only had that song for like 3 days so. you know what i really like? seeing pics or whatev of peoples' top 25 most played itunes thing. i will show ya mine. click on it to see it better:



Fascinating. Now let's see other peoples perhaps.

I really just dk what else to talk about!!! you know what else i really like? when people show pictures of like real life things. like when gob took a pic of his sweatshirt and when i took a pic of all the cups on my bookshelf. i think i will do that right now. i will show ya some random things found around my room. maybs you fools might like to do this tooballs. that would be awesome:

Giant laundry mountain:


Doctor Who calendar!:


awesome 3d glasses that i popped the lenses out of:


these darn little cute eraser things i got for christmas:


lost poster that's actually an advertisement from a magazine:


another lost poster from an issue of the lost magazine:


My ipod next to my old ipod which i talked about a few posts ago i think:


a magazine i told ya about a long time ago that cost 18 dollars:


a star trek mouse pad that came with the magazine:



Alrighty roo. Here's the scoop. I am so darn bored. And so darn lazy. So here's what I'm going to do: put gob's face in holes. LOL.

Ha ok I was just gonna do gob's face but then i saw some holes that para might like here face to be in so.

That's what para likes:


"The whole world," para says irritatingly:


Gob just wants to be normal:


Goblin? Goblin who?:


Goblin hasn't lost a pound but jin's been catching lots of fish:


Gob is a gob:


Yer a giant, goblin:


Gob wants to satisfy the undisclosed desires of your heart:


Oops gob did it again:


For the next holes I used this handy tool on the website where you can create your very own hole!

Gob and his woman:


The future freaks gob out:


Gob stinks:


Nowww what?
OOOOH I'll do that numbers thing again:

Chipotle burritos this year: 3
Days until I graduate: 95
Gmail drafts: 261
Itunes songs: 4331
Times I said “girl” in this post: 3
youtube faves: 461

THE GAME! THE GAME!

1. what are you listening to? Trimmed and Burning by Built to Spill and rainymood.com
(OMG THE WEIRDEST THING JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!! Ok i started filling out this questions thing hours ago secretly, and i was coming back to it now to finish it up and right when i read the name of the song that i had been listening to hours ago THAT SONG FREAKING CAME ON MY ITUNES. WHATINTARN WHATINTARN WHATINTARN.)
2. what is your quest? To travel from some mexican country to new york in seek of dr suresh who will help me take away my ability.
3. what tabs/windows are open? tabs: facebook, rainymood.com, gmail, daily booth, formspring, this, youtube, thegoblog, faceinhole.com. man girl that's a lot. windows: internet, more internet, itunes, word, paint
4. what do you love right now? the popping sound that fb chat makes. and bread.
5. what do you hate right now? Sundays AND THAT LADY IN LOST. YOU KNOW THE ONE.
6. what do you want to eat/what are you eating? idk, chipotle? and im not eating anything atm but i just had some perfecto donuts made by para and noah!
7. what is your mood? lazy
8. where are you? bed
9. what are you going to do after you post this? bum around.
10. what are you excited for? samesies as gob, i'll say. doctor who s5. PLUS THE NEXT LOST EP.

Hokay that's the end.

Have a good life. Have a fantastic life.
-Hob

1 comment:

  1. what a grande post!

    haha those were great piccies. i espec like the captions.

    ReplyDelete