Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Eleventh Hour

Girlsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! I am in such a good mood! I am having a great week! Well right now it is 12 pm, right after lunch and this morning wasn’t THAT great cuz I had 3 whole classes but now I just have a nice little afternoon ahead and for the third day in a row, NO HOMEWORK. And AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN’T EVEN WAIT FOR THE LOST EP TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ok so I’m at school right now obviously and I just plum don’t have internet anymore so I am writing this post in this word document…and for some reason I have stopped creating new word documents for each post’s ideas, but now I’ve just been slapping them really unorganizeedly into this one doc named “bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb” and I have like 3 posts that I have written in this doc in addition to lists of post ideas. Whatevs.


Ahhhhhhh here’s something so darn great. Ok so last night I was on facebook and ok you know how for some strange reason facebook puts wall posts between your friends in the news feed sometimes? Idg the point of that. Why do you want to read other peoples’ conversations? Well last night I saw a convo between 2 peops saying that they got tickets to a concert of a band I really like. And I looked it up and saw that there was a concert in Minneapolis this very Sunday! So then I thought that I really wanted to go but I thought it was too soon so I wouldn’t be able to! So then I looked on ticketmaster and it was not even sold out AND the tickets were really cheap! But I didn’t have anyone to go with still so I asked gob’s wife, Alisha if she had heard the band and she said no but she wanted to go anyway! So now I am going to a Manchester Orchestra concert this very Sunday and I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! It’s going to be the best Sunday ever, just about! Oh and also last night I got really excited and also anxious cuz I really wanted it to be morning so I could ask my dad about it and buy tickets, so then I couldn’t fall asleep. But it wasn’t even that late! It was like 1:30 but it felt later and it was funny because two nights ago I really wanted to stay up all night but I got really sleepy at like 2:30 but last night I wanted to go to bed but I got really sleepy never! But I did eventually fall asleep!
Haha you know what else is funny? I found out about the MCS concert randomly on facebook too. Except it was a little dif because my friend quoted a mcs song in his status and then I commented on it and then later someone else commented on it saying there was a mcs concert in January. So that’s that! You know what ELSE is funny? This will be the fourth concert that I will ever have gone to in my lifetime, and 3 out of those 4 concert were/are within the last year. There was one last April, one in January, and now there will be one this March. Ha the fourth one was when I was in 5th grade. It was Avril Lavigne. Good times.

Hmmm gob. I will tell ya all the playlists I have on itunes right now. They are mostly not that interesting really but ah well:
-all time faves
-music from Alisha
-music from Alisha I quite like
-being human
-brand newballs
-doctor who
-good eggs
-ipod songs
-jamz for a long week
-jamz from cds which I like
-lost
-mad eye jamz volume II
-mcs
-musicals
-new and need to listen to
-nice intrumentals
-rain
-recorded songs to download
-runnin
-songs for Christmas eve
-thanksgiving jamz volume II
-the stuff

Haha. About half of those are just silly names for “songs I recently got” or whatev. I should make some actual real playlists sometimes. My fave one is my rain playlist. These are songs about rain or that have rain in them or something. There’s only 3 songs in it so far. I need more I think. Ok my main activity for the last week has been listening to music. According to last fm, I listened to like 550 songs last week and the weeks before had usually been about 300. Also I’ve been downloading tons of music and I have tons of music that I want to download right when I get home. Although for the rest of the week I will prob mostly be listening to Manchester orchestra because I only pretty recently started listening to this band so I’m not THAT famil with their music yet so I want to get more famil with it before the concert. Jeez louise. I am prob boring you to death.

Haaa look at this pic I found the other day.


Some of those things sylar def is! I will tell ya the things he def is/has done:
-Suicide attempt
-Wet his bed beyond the age of 12. Definitely, definitely
-Comes from a family w/ a history of criminal problems
-Is a single, white male

Wow! He could be some of those other things too but idk.

Achooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I feel like I have not been saying girl in my post as much as I used to. This is not going to fly, girl.

Ja.df;as;dgfas;djgasdgjd;g you know what I hate? Ok every single time I get some new headphones, they break after less than a month of me having them!! That has happened like 10 times already! And yesterday it plum happened AGAIN! Arrrrrgh. Mayb I should not get the kind that go in your ears. I kinda want some really really nice ones that are like the big clunker ones.

Haha girl. Today I have spent the entire day in school texting Alisha and trying to help her download music and junk. Shhhhhh.


Ok now it’s 10:34 pm! I’ve got a cup o’ yummy tea and a tons of new jamz for the class-less day I have ahead of me. Goosebag!

mmmmmm bread. i had some with dindin!

Lost:
-Great darn ep!
-I loved the darn Sawyer and Miles team!!!!!
-The end of the flash thing was weird cuz it was kinda like cliffhanger-ish and I don’t think they usually have those in flashwhatevs do they?
-I also liked the on island stuff. So great!
-I felt really bad for kate for a while cuz the whole reason why she came back to the island was to find Claire and Claire tried to kill her!
-Hahaha no jack! He has hardly been in the last few eps me thinks
-idg why they keep making random things so dramatic in this season espec. Like “no……[really darn dramatic music]…we’re taking….the submarine
-But the end of the ep was great
-Ok the promo looked really good and I like Richard but whenever the promos make it seem like you are going to find out some really awesome stuff, you usually don’t or it ends up not being that awesome. So idk. So far nothing we’ve had solved has been awesome at all. Just stupid. Bleh

Well girl that’s all I have for ya! See you on..hmm…it might be Friday actually. Again. Goose goose!

Here’s the game:
1. what are you listening to? I can feel a hot one by Manchester Orchestra
2. what is your quest? To get the hell off this island.
Haha gi? Gob is trying to go back to the island.
3. what tabs/windows are open? Tabs: facebook, gmail, mediafire!, google reader, thegoblog
windows: internet, itunes, word
4. what do you love right now? Chai. A special blend my father brought from india.
5. what do you hate right now? That I gotta go to schoo tomorrow even though I have no classies
6. what do you want to eat/what are you eating? I could go for chipotle or something. And I’m not eating anything but I’m drinking chai!
7. what is your mood? content
8. where are you? Take a guess
9. what are you going to do after you post this? Download more jamz
10. what are you excited for? This Sunday!

hmmm what time is it i wonder? 10:55. me thinks i'll just wait 5 mins before posting this.

so long and goodnight
-hob

2 comments:

  1. Great blog post hob! Haha I knew about that concert before this post! Because alisha told me about it! Ahh this post really got me in the mood to make a last fm thing and to make some great playlists and listen to some great music! Tonight is going to be great!

    Haha and hob you didn't talk about one of the best parts of this episode, Liam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha gob! you and your liam!

    girl that was such a great post! im so sad that i missed it. ):

    but sylar did not wet the bed beyond age 12!!!!!!! well maybe he did, BUT I HOPE NOT!!!! !!!!!

    ReplyDelete