Monday, May 28, 2012

bloody paul

Hey gs.

Wow Gob thanks for making the 900th post one of the most pointless posts ever!!!!

Okay Hob I was going to make you a Dean fanmix to thank you for that great Sam fanmix but it turned into a We Bought a Zoo fanmix instead.

So here it is:

1. We Gotta Get Out of This Place
Watch my daddy in bed a-dying
Watch his hair been turning gray
He's been working and slaving his life away


2. The Artist - The Hush Sound
I know that you're an artist
You're the hardest one to deal with

3. No Sunlight - Death Cab for Cutie
You disappeared with the same speed
The idealist thing I believed
The optimist died inside of me
No sunlight


4. Animal - Miike Snow
In your eyes I see the eyes of somebody I knew before long long long ago

5. Feeling a Moment - Feeder
How do you feel when there's no sun?
And how will you be when rain clouds come and pull you down again?
How will you feel when there's no one?
Am I just like you?


That's the thing.

Okay I'm going on a bike trip starting tomorrow so you may never see me again. If I do survive I'll be back Friday but that is doubtful. I told Noah to post for me while I'm gone but if he doesn't then that's not my fault.



No comments:

Post a Comment