Tuesday, May 29, 2012

stupid mice again

heyy gs.  last night i had the weirdest and scariest dream ever.  D:

first i was in my friend's backyard and i kept feeling this mouse scurrying through the grass and my feet!  and then i don't know how but somehow my dream transitioned to me using my computer and there were a bunch of icons on the computer that said "Run Mouse.exe".  and every time i tried to delete one another icon showed up and little mice came out of the keyboard and scurried onto my fingers!  i was just about to download anti-virus software to get rid of the mice and then i woke up.  it was really weird and i don't remember how it scared me me so much but i remember being really creeped out the whole dream.

i think i'm going to try really hard this summer to be able to lucid dream.  i started a dream log book so i can remember dreams better and i'm going to do a bunch of reality checks through out the days and hopefully by the end of the summer i'll be able to do whatever i want in my dreams!

oh yeah and seeing those fanmixes inspired me to do a fanmix of my own and i am working on a season 4 fanmix right now!!!! originally i was going to have it mainly just from dean's pov but now that i found some song from sam's pov i think i might just switch of between the two.  i already have 5 songs!!!

wow i had listened to a couple songs from the avett brothers and i was just like mehhh but after listening to some more of them and watching this video i am sooooo excited to see them live this summer at bonnaroo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment