Monday, May 7, 2012

paul

hey gs

whats the t

BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DONT WANT TO STUDY

ok at 10:00 i will start for real

i could just about kill a man

i feel like i need some methamphetamines to get this studying done


blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i have just about had it w/ this week

also whats even the point of a week where there's no rpdr s4

i dont wanna watch last weeks spn ep

how to show her you love her


1. leave a little note to tell her she is on your mind
2. send her yellow flowers when the sky is gray
3. find a new way to show her, a little bit every day
4. take her out dancing just so you can hold her close
5. dedicate a song with words in just for her
6. wear her favorite color just so you can match her eyes
7. rent a private picnic by the fire's glow

1 comment:

  1. 1. Then don't study.

    2. I love Sharon.

    3. Same I don't want any more weeks in my life where I can't see a new episode of Sharon's drag race. I mean RuPaul's.

    4.Same what is the point of watching an episode of anything if its not about one of the only good people in the world.

    5. I will be trying these tips on you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete