Sunday, May 20, 2012

little pig

Hey gs.

Well I have just spent the whole day doing homework. I mean that is literally all I have done today. But what is goos is that is the last weekend day I will have to spend doing homework in my whole high school career. But what is not goos is that it seems like I still have a ton of work to do this week even though finals are over so we should just get to chillax for the last week of school.

Haha Gob every single time I look at your post and I see "clean your room" I read it as "dean your room" and it is so confusing to me because I'm trying to imagine what deaning your room would entail. Like putting a bunch of Dean related things in your room or idek. I bet Hob wants to do that. Also probably Sam would want to do that too if he had a room.

Bleh today I saw a gross bug that I think was a centipede or something like that in my room and then it went behind my bookshelf and now I am afraid to go down there. I wish I could sleep on the couch and watch Harry Potter while I sleep. Maybe I will. Except not watch Harry Potter. But I can just not face that darn place because I was made very afraid of centipedes the other day when someone screamed that there was a centipede on the floor and I didn't see it but I put my legs on my chair and then someone killed it but they kept going on about how its darn legs were still moving after they had been separated from the body so I just have this image in my head of that and I just want to cry whenever I think about it. Unfortunately I need to get my power cord for my computer though and my power cord is right next to where I saw the darn bug.

I am going to cry because this predicament is not a kind one.

Bleh bleh bleh. This weekend was not restful at all and now I have to go back to school bleh what will I do.

My feet hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment