Friday, May 11, 2012

zebra

Hey gs.

Well today started like an okay day but it had a disappointing ending.

Okay well I thought the Supernatural episode was okay. Not the greatest, but it wasn't all about Bobby like I feared.

*Except well the parts that had Bobby were super glug. Bobby is such a darn fool like when he was shouting and shattering glass that was scary. And I really thought Bobby was just concerned about humanity for a minute until I remembered he's just out for revenge for selfish reasons.
*I definitely predicted that girl was going to turn out to be a traitor.
*Sam was so happy when they had to eat fruits and vegetables instead of junk.
*Also Sam and Dean went actual grocery shopping! That is so cute!
*Okay well if they don't do my ending or at least have some sort of twist it will be really dumb because right now it is being exactly like season 5 which had a GREAT ending but gosh darnit there are just too many similarities and you just have to do something new and it wouldn't be as great in season 5 in which the whole season and really the whole show had been leading up to it and they just pulled with whole weapon thing out of their ass in the last few episodes so that is stupid. Also it doesn't require any sacrifices like it did in season 5 and so what's the point in that? But like seriously like needing Crowley to tell them where to go, having to get these four things, the human population being infected by something blah blah blah that is exactly the same as season 5 but worse.
*I really liked the alpha vampire. He was so sassy.
*It's lucky that Supernatural was renewed because "see you next season" would have been really depressing had it not been.
*Why is Dick so hard to beat?
*Also I don't see why they would bring the Impala back in the next episode unless they were going with my ending???
*Bobby is dumb dumb dumb.
*I wish I knew what is wrong with Cass that is the only reason I wish I had watched the last episode. But I'm still not going to because that is not a good reason.
*Remember Hello Cruel World?

How to make a turkey sandwich
1. Get a good roll or something
2. Spread mayo on it
3. Put on some good turkey
4. Add some provolone cheese
5. Put an amount of lettuce
6. Enjoy the fruits of your labor

No comments:

Post a Comment