Saturday, May 5, 2012

snooki smoosh smoosh

Hey gs!!!!!!!

There are just two glugs here.

B
y
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e

Jk if I did that I would be a glug.

Okay this is mine and Hob's post together because we are both here puttting a team effort into the post. Now Hob is going to say a few words:

Funny day today. It had a good feel to it, except um when it was really cold. And the pool had a really good feel to it and the hot tub had an okay feel to it but it made the air have a really good feel to it. I love Sharon. Um Gob is a glug no tea no shade. Now back to Para's corner.

Thank you Hob well in this corner we have the weather today.  It was a cold day. It did not have a good feel to it. Today I experienced the life of a siamese twin. Soon I will be starting a foundation for their type. What am I talking about? Okay I will tell about something real called the Shark Capturing Society of Duluth which Hob and I are starting with its secret purpose to rid pools of glugs. The glugs will then be taken to concentration camps and destroyed.

Now back to Hob.

Um I could go for a shower and my pjs. Um, so cocoa, maybe a snack, and Frenemies round the fire. Are we going to sit on the couch this time or back on that table place I wonder. I'm sure thirsty. I'm the prettiest one. And dogs are all loved by me.

That's all folks. Except for our How To.

How to capture sharks
1. Locate a shark. Or create a false shark with your hands.
2. Yell "SHARK!" loudly to rouse the nearby civilians into chaotic panic.
3. Once the water is clear, enjoy the fruits of your labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment