Tuesday, May 8, 2012

willis

heyyyy gs


whats up

goos it is summer break for me!

it's not that exciting when you only had one class though

but still

welp i was gonna say a thing but icr what

idk theres really nothing to even say

i wish someone would tell me if this pic of jared and gen and thomas is real. idk where it even came from so

BLEHNCAHFCH WHAT IS THERE TO SAY

oh happy bday to noah! 12 years old wow!

maybe sharon will see the gif i made

now i will say a thing that takes up more than one line. cats. they love us. they love each other. their fur is a miracle.  they have four little paws I WISH EVERYONE WOULD SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AVENGERS. I JUST COULD NOT CARE LESS. I WANT TO STAB EVERYONES' EYES IN.  ok tbh i thought it came out many months ago because no one has been able to shut up about it for like the last year. and now no one will shut up about it for many months probs. i miss the days when everyone liked movies that i cared about like inception. beep boop bop bop bop

how to stop an exploding man

1. be his brother
2. love that little guy so darn much
3. be able to fly
4. fly him up into the sky
5. plop a kiss right on him
6. think he is dead
7. get a divorce
8. grow a beard

1 comment:

  1. 1. ok...
    2. i wish it was summer break for me!
    3. happy bday noah!
    4. same. my friends at school are obssesed with talking about the avengers.
    5. thanks for telling me how to stop and exploding man!

    ReplyDelete