Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pinch Poster


Hey G's!

Is that still the greeting? I don't know, I didn't bother to read any previous posts...
I think I'll do that now!
.
..
...
....
.....
 Okay, Hey G is still the preferred greeting!
Noah: 1
Prep Work: 0

(Notice the title)
Improper capitalization?
Too mainstream!

So, I'm posting for Ann/Para/Triangle/whateverhernameisthisday because she is on a bike trip!
I think there is a game going on...
Noah: 1
Prep Work: 1
Okay, it's a How To game...
I have considered all of my areas of expertise, and I have decided on a topic.

How To 50's
1. Be drafted into the Korean War
2. Read The Catcher in the Rye
3. Listen to Elvis songs
4. Consider Communism!
5. Have you considered Communism?
6. Put Communists of trial.
7. Launch a satellite titled "Satellite I" (Sputnik I)
8. Rock around the clock
9. Consider Communism
12. Consider Communism

What else to do...
Noah: 1
Prep Work: 2

Gob did a 900 themed post... Is that a thing?

Wait! Hob likes Portal, I could write about that!

They recently added a DLC that lets users create maps, and some of them are really good, but mostly they're just devious. People are mean.

Hey Hob!


Game of Thrones = Best intro ever!















Also Civ. 5 has a great intro
















Well that looks good

No comments:

Post a Comment