Sunday, May 6, 2012

London, Paris, Milan

Hey gs!!!

What is there to say?

I still haven't watched that last episode. I wonder when I will do that.

I'd say for the fifth best person in the world its a tossup between Alaska and Lucifer.

You know what is another great thing about Frenemies? Sharon is dressed as Lucifer!  Also Phi Phi is dressed as an angel which is appropriate because mostly all angels except Lucifer are annoying and dumbies.

I love when cats.

They are so cute and cuddly.

Cats know everything.

Bleh I hate group projects.  I gave this one person a simple, easy, quick task to do for our project that's due tomorrow and he hasn't done it. I am going to kill people.

This cat is just chilling here. She knows where it's at.

She's so small!  I love small things!

How to speak Winchester
1. Say "Why are you saying all this?" whenever a family member acts weird.
2. Say "ain't" a lot.
3. Instead of saying I love you, don't.
4. Make a lot of obscure references.
5. If someone says "I'm sorry," simply reply "What for?"
6. Instead of telling someone something's going on with you, assure everyone that you're fine.
7. Say "dick" a lot.
8. If you are Dean you should say this a lot: "Look at my face and tell me if I'm lying." Alternatively, if you are on the phone, "Listen to my voice and tell me if I'm lying."
9. Also, "I'm tired."
10. And don't forget, "son of a bitch."
11. If you are Sam you must constantly say "get this."
12. Also "seriously?"
13. And for dramatic effect, "It's Sam."
14. Oh yes, don't forget to say your brother's name every other word.
15. That's it! Just follow these simple steps and you too can alienate people and communicate poorly.

1 comment:

  1. 1. same there's nothing to say really

    2. i'd say 5 is alaska and 6 is lucifer

    3. yeah same frenemies is just the best

    4. blech to group projects

    5. those darn winchesters

    ReplyDelete