Wednesday, May 16, 2012

gratzoo

Hey gs.

Gob.
a. So it was just a fun coincidence that you talked about that show in your post right after I had talked about in my post? Doubt. Full.
b. I specifically said to do it in your next post, not your next next post, and even if you hadn't read my post, I posted way before you so you should have read my post all the posts before yours before you post like you should always do.
c. Okay you can add some vanilla coke in there if you want.
d. Too fucking bad.

Yes we are still doing the comments thing. Get to it.

1. Wow Gob you are so stupid. SAM WAS THE ONE WHO WAS WANTING TO GO FIND DAD AND WAS BEING ALL OBSESSIVE ABOUT WANTING TO KILL THE DEMON. DEAN WAS THE ONE WHO WAS RELUCTANT TO KEEP LOOKING FOR DAD AND DIDN'T WANT TO KILL THE DEMON AS MUCH. DID YOU EVEN WATCH SEASON 1!?!?!?!?!
Hob, yeah same Bobby is the whiniest bitch ever.

2. Well dif because I'm not saying they have a good relationship, just that I like it and I like the the hostility between them sometimes even if it makes me hate Cass even more.

3. Same its like Sam was DYING because of what Cass did to him and he was suffering for months and months and he had all these problems. And Cass like. Says dumb things.

4. No Gob, it is heavily implied that Sam usually wins.

5. Yeah same Phi Phi always takes these small things and turns them into huge deals.
Gob I don't care if you aren't interested in the show but how can you not be interested in this person?

6. Well Gob I looked up who was the actress you are talking about and turns out it is the actress of the most annoying person in that whole episode who I really really hate so idk how you could like that.

7. Well as I said in my first response, he was not really reluctant so. Maybe he was unsure about his powers but I wouldn't call that hesitant I would call that confused and scared. 

8. Yeah its like I felt like they just gave it to Jiggly because she fell but hello Latrice also fell and her picture was hilarious and Jiggly's was boring because she got back up and just did the same thing as everyone else.

13. Well Gob she is missing a tail so there is probably something wrong with her. Also it is not fair to hate a cat for something that is your own problemo.

14. Well John had more of a place in Sam and Dean's lives. But I think John died at just the right time and they didn't need a fatherly figure to replace him because Sam and Dean don't need a fatherly figure or any family at all when they have each other. 

How to make every meal taste like dirt
Method 1: Think about delicious crepes with nutella and strawberries.
Method 2: Put dirt on your food.

Nice ads!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment