Thursday, May 17, 2012

post 1/2

wowww wtf.  so last night i did my blog post on my ipod because it was already my bed time and i needed to be in bed.   we got home really late from eating dinner out because it was cm's birthday and also he opened his presents afterwards and he wanted to me to play this new game he got with him so it was really late when i actually got time to write the post.

but anyways i'm pretty sure i either saved it or published it but this morning when i went to check on the computer it wasn't under the published posts or drafts which is really weird.  i honestly don't get what happened to it. :S

well idk if this is going to fly with you gs but i will just do two posts today to make up for last night's post not posting  for some weird reason.

oh and para:
a. It wasn't really that crazy of a coincidence at all because it was mentioned in one of hob's earlier posts, on a sci-fi/technology blog i visit pretty often, and I have watched a show made by J.J. and a show made by Eric.  So it doesn't really seem that unrealistic that I would talk about in my post without having read and known that you talked about it in your last post.
b. Well I'm pretty sure when I was posting the post I didn't have too much time so I went straight to blogger.com and created a new post.  I figured it would be better to get a blog post in on time than making sure I addressed everything in previous blog post.
c. Eww ntyt.  That would make it way worse.
d. Aw g. D:

1.  well before jessica died, sam wasn't too keen on going with dean.  and still, he wanted to get out of hunting and go back to a normal life after they hunted down the demon and found their dad.

4.  well in one episode dean does rock so that shows that he isn't "always" scissors.  i'm just saying that it's just a funny little thing to do.  in my opinion there isn't really that much too read into it.

6.  well in dexter she's a really good character that i like a lot.

7.  i still don't get what is wrong with him being reluctant.  here, this is what i am talking about.

13.  yeah but it affects other people in the neighborhood too.  i mean don't get me wrong i, i love cats but it just makes me upset when people purposefully add stray cats to our neighborhood.  even if they say they are "outdoor" pets.  well they might have started out that way but they've turned more into just stray cats that aren't very friendly.

14.  if sam and dean respect him and look up to him why do you not?

15.  let's have a less argumentative discussion please! :D

16.  haha hob i get your message in code.  how many pieces of food do they have now?

17.  did you see that next fall supernatural is going to be on wednesday nights next fall?  idk if that's going to be better or worse for me.  well i guess it just depends on what my schedule is like next year for college.

how to wake up really quickly in the morning so you can finish your really important for getting a good grade math homework you didn't do the night before:
1.  set a gazillion alarms to wake you up
2.  take a really short shower
3.  skip breakfast
4.  get right to work as fast as you can

No comments:

Post a Comment