Tuesday, May 8, 2012

stupid model of the world

Hey gs.

Bleh I wish finals would just be over already. But I still have an English final tomorrow, a math and a science final on Thursday, and I don't even know when the fuck my History final is.  Although I did find out something super goos today and that is that I can use my field book on my math final which makes me so much less stressed about it and I don't have to study as much.

What I really hate is my group for my History of American Musical Theater final project because they are just so annoying and stupid and I want to kill all of them and today I got so mad at them that I just left the room. What is the point of group projects? It doesn't teach me teamwork, it just teaches me that I hate people. But I already knew that so there is no point!

Ohhhh there is my g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see her!!!!!!!!!!!

Brb gotta have a snack.

I'm back! My snack was an ice cube.

I have a cat. Do you want to know what she thinks of her kids? She thinks we're all little--

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow do you guys remember topsecretrecipes.com!?!?!? That brings back memories!


How to decide what homework to do:
1. Think about everything you have going on and what you need to do.
2. Of those things, eliminate everything that requires something you forgot at school or otherwise can't access.
3. Of the remaining things, eliminate everything that's not due tomorrow.
4. Of the remaining things, eliminate everything that you can do at school tomorrow.
5. Of the remaining things, eliminate everything that if you don't do it your teachers will never find out.
6. Of the remaining things, eliminate everything that you think no one else or very few people are going to do.
7. Of the remaining things, do one of them. Probably the easiest one.
8. Blow off everything else.

2 comments:

  1. 1. i only will have to take my math final and that is it!
    2. aw g.
    3. haha i think i remember that!
    4. i already do most of that but thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. icqcml at this post
    2. is that why you didnt study for the math thing
    3. did you storm out of the place in a wig smoke two cigarettes or
    4. that is me!!!
    5. ok i will have to try that! too bad i just got done w/ school!

    ReplyDelete