Thursday, May 31, 2012

sandwiches, quizzes, and hockey

hey gs.


I'm starting this post early, because I wont be home until later because  of history day.
The problem with starting early is nothing has happened to talk about.


HOW TO SANDWICH
1. Buy bread, thinly sliced turkey, lettuce, and provolone
2.Go home
3. Take one slice of bread and place it down face-up
4. put on turkey
5 Put on lettuce
6.  Put on cheese
7. Put on top bread


That was terrible,  think i'll do a better one later, i'll just say the that one was my practice.


I think i'll write a quiz (I dont think it is within my power to have anyone answer it)


NOAH'S QUIZ
Are you of the north or the south?


Do you wish to take the black?


Which house are you from?


Friend or foe?


Have you considered Communism?


Do we have any  friendship tea?


What level are ya?


Aren't you a little young to be doing all this?


Is the glass 2/3 empty or 2/6 full?


Rationalize all denominators
1
squareroot: 25


Would you like to make a research agreement with England?


Doctor Who?


Are Sam and Dean over 12 feet tall together?


Wanna buy some psssst?


Fus ro dah?


Wanna make me a smoothie?


Please?


Have you considered Communism?


McCarthy, comrade or foe?


Are you as tired as  I am?


------


I have returned from School


The problem with posting late and early is that you're always tired!


Just one more pic!



A Picture
Did I mention I got an Air Hockey table for 8th grade graduation today?

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAH 







No comments:

Post a Comment