Sunday, May 6, 2012

pizza rolls

heyyy gs.  sorry for doing that glug post just awhile ago.


wow the moon is super big and bright tonight!!!  i think i read that it is the closest the moon will be to earth this whole year.  i tried taking a picture but it doesn't really do the moon much justice and it doesn't look nearly as cool as it did in real life.












ok so if my dad said i need to ask my mom if i can stay up later and my dad said i need to talk to my dad about staying up later....does that mean that i am allowed to stay up later?  i will just assume that does because i really do not care to keep going back and forth.

omg i hate doing all these stupid negotiations with my parents over staying up late.  i made to make this freaking bs schedule that was extremely detailed just to convince my dad that i can stay up later and get all of my stupid work i need to do tomorrow done.  i'm probably not going to even follow it though.  or just pretend that i'm doing all of it.  like my mom and dad are freaking out about this stupid ap environmental science exam that i really don't care that much how i do on it because it's not for a grade and i already know there's no chance of me doing very good on it considering i just started studying this weekend.  oh and you know what the worst part is?  that the stupid exam is on a stupid monday where i shouldn't be in school because it was one of our built in snow days.  but no, my principal had to be stupid and schedule it for the day when we are not in school instead of a day when we are in school.  and now i'll have to go to bed early and wake up early for the stupid exam that i really don't care about.  and what makes me mad is all my friends are being all relaxed about it and not even bothering studying but no....of course i have to study for it several hours all day.

ok i'll quit ranting about all that but i'm just really pissed off at everything right now. blehhhhh.

ok cm is making pizza rolls.  that is putting me in a bit better of a mood.

how to make pizza rolls:
1.  take them out of the box
2.  put them on a tray in the oven (evenly spread out)
3.  set the timer for how ever long they need to cook for
4.  once the timer goes off check if they are hot but do it carefully and don't almost burn yourself like cm di
5.  if they are not hot, cook them longer.  if they are hot, take them out and let them cool.
6.  do let anyone accidentally turn on their music in the room next the kitchen extremely loudly suddenly because it can cause you to almost drop the tray of pizza rolls.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Thanks for Rupalogizing about that glug post.

    2. You have to stop letting the moon control you. It's the only way to be free.

    3. I have no idea what you're saying about your exam. Well it could be because I just skimmed that paragraph and the only words I could find were "stupid."

    4. Try to just blow it off.

    5. Pizza rolls are gross, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. inbd

    2. is stupid your fav word or

    3. i didnt see one single moon so i think you're making this up

    4. then dont study for the thing! or just pretend to

    5. blech pizza rolls

    ReplyDelete