Saturday, May 12, 2012

post title

Hey gs.

Aww Gob that is too bad about your show. I have never seen that but it seems to me like NBC cancels things willy nilly and that is mean of them.

Haha Hob every time I look at your post I just laugh.

Today was so boring mostly blehhhh.

Wow the CHCH promo is making me actually think a little bit that that thing that I predicted/want to happen might actually happen and that is so crazy. And now I am super excited for next Friday just to know whether it is going to happen or not.

Bleh I wish RuPauls' Drag Race season 4 had not ended. Oh man today I was a thing that had all the people that are going to be in Drag U season 3 and pretty much all of them were from RDR seasons 2-4. Like there were no mysterious season 1 people. So that is good. Also one of them was Chad and none of them were Phi Phi.

Speaking of Phi Phi I had a super crazy dream and it involved Phi Phi. And I don't remember what else it involved.

Idk why cats are so annoying in the morning though???? It's like I'm trying to sleep still but this cat just tries to nuzzle her nose in my face and she keeps licking me and moving around and blehhhhh. I love cats but I wish in the morning they would be more calm!!!

Mmm that was a good dinner I wish I could puke it all up and eat it again.

Wow any time I see anything about Sawyer/Juliet it still sets my heart on fire with RAGE.

Bored bored bored.

How to live your day
1. Don't not eat anything for most of the day because you're anticipating a delicious dinner.
2. Don't be bored the whole day.
3. Live it like its your last.
4. Don't die.

No comments:

Post a Comment