Thursday, February 20, 2014

on goats of death!

Heyyy gs!!!!!

Why did Gob start a post yesterday but he never posted???? That big glug!!!!

Aw g how is your should now???

Well the casting decisions for the FF movie were announced today I guess.  I'm bleh a little bit about them.  I mean I'm really really really happy that Michael B. Jordan has been confirmed to play Johnny but I was kind of hoping that that would be a sign that there would be more diversity in the rest of the cast as well but nope they just cast white people to play everyone else.  Like okay I was at least hoping that they would cast a black woman to play Sue since Sue and Johnny are siblings.  I mean, I'm not saying that a black guy and a white woman can't be siblings, because obviously they could be adopted siblings or half siblings or even just a mixed race family but it seems to me like they just really wanted to avoid having Sue be black and so that's dumb.  Also I'm really disappointed by the guy who's playing Ben because I had heard rumors of them actually casting a Jewish guy to play him and I was pleased by that but nope. Okay though the guy that's playing Reed looks like the biggest fool ever and that pleased me a little bit bc well I hate Reed and.  Okay but what's also dumb is that I guess the two white guys aren't like confirmed yet or anything but everyone is acting like they are confirmed when for like a year MBJ had been rumored to play Johnny but up until today people just acted like it was still basically up in the air.  Like wow.  Okay but it's really happening MBJ is playing Johnny I'm SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT I'M JUST GOING TO TRY TO FORGET EVERYTHING ELSE AND CRY OF HAPPINESS.  Haha I remember when I first heard that he might play Johnny I hadn't heard of him so I looked him up and I was like hellooooo.

I guess they will probably start filming soon???

Yeah saaaaaaaame wow wouldn't it be amazing if Kitty was the main person in DOFP???  Too bad everyone in this world is dumb.  The other day I saw a cool pic of her from the movie tho she has a cool leather jacket that's p cool I guess.

I'm p sure that thing where you do things to make your bf hate you so he breaks up w you only works in movies.  Wow I still have his ipod bc I forgot to give it to him oop.  Maybe I could sell it on the internet.

We are trash.  Remember when we made that Asian soup?  That was kind of racist of us also it tasted bad.

I guess I'd rather have spring first and then summer but really it's not March we want it's like April and May bc we don't just want the weather of spring and summer we want our good movies and comics and the end of school and other.

Wow g thanks for telling me to wear a Spider-Man costume when I don't even have one.  If I was a lil boy I would have one no doubt bc they make Spider-Man costumes for little boys and you can really just buy one anywhere.  I guess if I was a large man I would also have one bc they also make them for that kind of man and you can buy them some places.  I mean I have my Spider-Man hoodie and my Spider-Man shirts but that's just not the same tbh

Yeah true.  Though I'd be really mad if they had Venom in an Avengers movie and not Spider-Man.

Yeah though MJ wasn't that much in my dream she was just in the end of it a little bit.  I saw her kissing Pete in like a river or something and then the dream was over. I wished to know more like what were her superpowers and why was her name Clyde and why was she still with Pete even though he was a teenager and she was grown. These questions and more will haunt me forever.

I dream of having another dream with MJ in it though.

The qs just come from a place... Do you want me to stop answering them? I mean do you want Spider-Man to stop answering them?  Or do you want him to stop and for me to answer them again instead? Or do you want someone else to do it?

Yeah dang those shows to heck I just want to watch the whole dang thing in one go

Aw g I didn't know Captain America got taken off Netflix.  Well I have the movie on my comp if you ever want to watch it when I'm there.

Yeah it had been really warm the past few days though idk I don't think it was 45 degrees here but p warm.  But like okay the past few days I haven't worn a coat bc it's been so warm so like today I didn't wear a coat and then when I got out of class it was snowing!!!!! That was so rusty to me so then like I ran across the campus back to my dorm and discovered that they had changed the card reader on the door and my card wouldn't work for it!!! So I was trapped in the snow w out my coat!!!! That was the worst time of my life but then thankfully someone opened the door.

Nice lunch!!!

OKAY WOW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY TRAILER!!!!!


I'm really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I didn't expect to be but I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm v excited about all of the characters except for Drax idgaf about him at the moment.  I think I'm gonna try to read some of the comics before the movie comes out though I can't decide whether to start with the 2008 comics or Marvel NOW. But yeah!!!!  I'm more excited about this than DOFP now tbh.

Okay it's let's talk about comics time!!!!!

Superior Spider-Man Team-Up #10
*Dang Checchetto and his beautiful art
*I will never feel sorry for Ock and his sob story about being bullied in school. First of all because if we're supposed to feel sorry for Ock because of that then I just feel doubly sorry for Pete bc he was bullied too and didn't ever take revenge even when he had the means to and wasn't a huge jerk when he became an adult because of it. And also because Ock was able to leave school and go to college early so he probably didn't have to suffer for long unlike Pete who's family obviously couldn't have afforded that. And also because Ock was probably a little shit as a child as well and most likely deserved it.
*Okay the guy had PUMPKIN BOMBS strapped to his chest and you really don't know who was behind it? Who else do you know that uses bombs shaped like pumpkins????
*"I just guided the Punisher through an assault and you didn't make one joke about "the blind leading the blind." When does Spider-Man not joke?"
*Okay Matt, Frank, and Spock are so matching because Matt wears all red and Frank wears all black and Spock wears red and black.  That's cute.
*Okay did the Spiderlings turn on him or did they not this is so confusing!!!!!
*I didn't even know Frank had a glider.
*Shut up about your dang equipment Spock wow
*Okay there's no way that Daredevil would be able to hold his breath longer than Spider-Man though. *Maybe Ock just doesn't know the art of holding his breath for like 20 minutes like Pete did.
*Well at least a giant thing didn't fall on you and then you had to lift the thing up before you drowned.... Because that would really suck....if that happened to someone......
*You'd think wiping someone's mind and replacing it with your own would be enough to unlearn classical conditioning though
*Okay this issue seems kind of inconsistent w the last issue of SSM though because in that issue he learned that the Green Goblin was doing that stuff but then in this issue...he also learned it?  And was the whole place flooded in this issue or just part of it because then what's the point of it being destroyed in SSM?  And what's the deal with the Spiderlings idk.  It would be nice if things were at least consistent and not unintentionally confusing wow.

Okay well that is all.

I wonder what's going to happen to the Superior Spider-Man Team-Up title once Peter comes back.

Welp I guess Spider-Man could answer some more questions.  He's probably just gonna do it anyway.

701. What is your favorite mixed drink?
Sprite and Fanta

702. When answering these questions are you often pulled in different directions, as if committing to one answer eliminates the possibility for all others?
Isn't that the point of answering the questions?

703. Chicken Mesala, Pasta Primavera, Veal Cutlet Parmesan or Linguini with Clam Sauce?
None of them because I'm not sure what they are.

704. If you were alone in your friend's house/room/apartment would you look in their drawers and notebooks?
Only if I suspected them of murder...which might happen...

705. What would you really like to do but you don't because you are afraid of getting caught?
Pftft I never get caught.

706. Of the following, which word best describes you: responsible, spontaneous, tactful, uninhbited,
Responsible.....

707. Which band would you most likely check out? The Smiths (indi-pop 80's-90's), The Lords of Acid (acid/house/dance 90's), Front 242 (80's-90's industrial/dance)
The Smiths

708. How can one put an end to procrastination, as a bad habit?
I wish I knew...

709. What feature would you want on your car that is not currently offered?
I don't have a car.  But I used to have a car!  Even though I couldn't drive.  And the car wasn't technically mine. Anyway, Johnny and I souped it up to make it drive on walls and shoot webs.  That's definitely not currently offered.

710. What kind of poetry speaks to you?
Um...uh....the kind that...I don't know?

711. What is your favorite store that is open 24 hours?
Food stores.

712. Do you find that sleep is just so much sleepier when you are supposed to be doing something else?
Which is basically all the time.

713. Do you also find that the books you chose are so much more luscious when you have a stack of actual assignments that you Should be reading?
Ah such luscious books. Uh I don't usually dislike reading for class though.  I like learning.... I'm sorry.

714. If you have had the chance to compare the original survey to this edited version, what is your opinion?
What?

715. What's the most creative answer you can think of for 'what is black and white and red all over'?
Uh Frank Castle after a hard day's work.

716. Why do people slow down on the highway when they pass a cop car pulling someone else over?
Is this really up for debate?  Because they don't want to be pulled over next...

717. Are they afraid that the cop will STOP pulling over whoever he is pulling over and pull them over instead?
MAYBE ANOTHER COP CAR WILL COME AFTER THEM! OR MAYBE I WILL JUMP ONTO THEIR CAR AND WEB THEM IN THE FACE! YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN!!!

718. It's daddy's birthday. What do you get him?
He's dead.

719. What's your survey nickname?
I'm supposed to have a survey nickname? Okay, it's Survey-Man.  With a hyphen.

Look at the word next to the 2nd letter of your first name
A anything but
B bubalicious
C captivating
D deadly
E erotic
F funky
G greasy
H heaps of
I indie
J jelly
K kinetic
L lasher
M Mr. (or Mrs.)
N neglected
O ogre-like
P parading
Q quacking
R Rico
S stinky
T the one and only
U uber
V Velcro
W wishing for
X x-tra
Y yearning for
Z zoobalee

Now take the first letter of your last name.
A aardvarks
B baboo
C creme pie
D drag queen
E eggbert
F flex
G god
H hell
I Isabelle
J juice
K kisses
L lightning
M mannish boys
N nice
O octopi
P porcupines
Q q-bert
R rainbows
S suave
T tushy
U underwear
V valor
W weenie
X xtc
Y yohimbe
Z zipper

Put the two words together for your nickname.
Oh so that's my nickname. Um... Erotic Porcupines...??? That makes me uncomfortable.

720. You know that shaky feeling that you get when it's all coming to a climax, and everyone involved is breaking into the good kind of cold sweat, working as individuals and at the same time as a single force of energy, and it all meshes together, and for a brief moment, you're holding your breath and tingling all over, and after it's done you're on an explosive and dizzying high for the rest of the night? What does that feeling come from?
Adrenaline

721. How many of your teachers can you imagine drinking or doing drugs on the weekends?
Speaking as a former teacher, that's probably what they're all doing.

722. Do you like Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass?
Sure.

723. Write a question and answer it here.
Do you love MJ? Yes.

724. Who is your favorite playwright?
Ask MJ...

725. What movie has come out recently that you couldn’t have less interest in?
I've been dead recently.

726. What would the worst movie ever be about?
A guy who gets bitten by a spider.

727. Do you like truffles?
I guess?

Do you like Turkish delight?
I don't know???

728. Can you tell the difference between a transvestite and a real woman?
That's a stupid question.

729. What's funnier, plants or fire extinguishers?
They're both so hilarious I can't decide.

730. For question 720 did you write down sex?
No...

You pervert, I was thinking of musical theater.
I was thinking of superhero team-ups.

731. Which is better, leopard print or plaid?
Plaid

732. What would you consider ordinary?
Eggs

733. What is out of the ordinary?
MJ

734. Do you ever watch COPS?
No I see enough cops in my real life.

735. Is there always room for j - e - l - l - o?
I can't answer that...

736. If you had your own TV show, what kind of show would you make it?
A show about MJ

737. Do you know how heavy things like airplanes stay in the air?
Thor carries them.

738. When do you act the most dramatic?
Whenever the mood strikes me.

739. Are you one of those people who have, "see photo id,” written on the back of their credit cards?
I don't have a credit card.

740. It's mom’s birthday. What do you get her?
She's dead.

741. What celebrity has pretty much disappeared leaving you wondering 'where are they now'?
Johnny Storm. I think he went into space or something.

742. Would you get angry if you and your girl/boyfriend saw the preview for a movie and talked about seeing it together and then they saw it with one of their friends while you were busy?
I would understand because I am seriously the most unreliable person ever and I don't deserve to have people wait to see movies with me.

743. How many people do you think will finish this whooooooole survey?
How many people are actually doing this survey?

744. Have you ever written a message, sealed it in a bottle and thrown it into a river/lake ocean?
No because I don't want Namor to know my secrets.

745. If you haven't would you want to?
I said no!

746. If you ever did what would you write?
Namor is a jerk pass it on.

747. What do you wish you could always be protected from?
People hurting my family.

748. What small thing annoys you so much it should be a crime?
Other people hitting on MJ

749. Would you rather watch a video of fish in a tank, or the Yule log on TV?
A fishy

750. Is it better to be loved or feared?
Loved....

751. What causes you to panic?
People falling

752. Do you believe that you have a strong personality?
Spider-Man does..

753. When Jesus saves souls...does he trade them in for valuable prizes?
Yeah he's saving up to buy a new bicycle.

754. What resolutions would you make if it were new years?
To come back to life.

755. Why wait?
I still need to think of a plan of how to do it...

756. Do you feel like time is on your side or working against you?
Well the longer I wait the more screwed up my life is gonna be probably.

757. What do you do for yourself when you are down to put a little joy back into your life?
I talk to MJ

758. How much Tolkien have you read?
A good amount.

759. These are the songs on the radio. Which are you most likely to listen to Time Bomb by Rancid, Dead Man's party by Oingo Boingo, The Sun Always Shines on TV by A-ha, 50 Ways to leave Your Lover by Paul Simon, Run by collective Soul
Paul Simon

760. Do you believe that Jesus existed as a real person?
Probably not.

761. Do you believe he was the son of god?
No

762. How do you feel about organized religion?
=|

763. What sentence have you heard lately, that would sound pretty odd out of context?
I am dead so

763. If you had to choose one image to be a symbol of our times, what would you pick?
MJ

764. Name a group of people:
The Sinister Six

765. How many of them does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Six! Four to hold down Electro and one to screw the lightbulb into his mouth.

766. Do you like the movie The Labyrinth with David Bowie and some muppets?
I don't know

767. Do you like the movie The Dark Crystal?
I don't know

768. Metallica or Guns N' Roses?
Metallica

769. Do you follow the Chinese zodiac? 
Nope

770. Do you like reggae music?
Not really

771. What makes your life worth it every day?
MJ

772. Do you seize each day and sink your teeth into it?
No

773. I’ve heard people say that Jim Morrison never yawned because he was just so full of life. How often do you yawn?
I'm yawning right now

774. Who decides what behavior is 'crazy' or 'sane'?
Probably psychologists

775. Who are the most inspiring artists, musicians, poets, and writers?
MJ

776. Did anything historically significant happen in the year you were born?
Yes, I was born that year.

777. Besides blowing out birthday candles when do you make wishes?
When I see Tony Stark

778. Are you self-sufficient?
Does this count?

779. Is it better to be wanted or needed?
It's better to be needed than wanted by the law at least.

780. What do you feel is an appropriate age to lose one’s virginity at?
That's up to your own discretion.

781. Do you feel that the appropriate age for girls and for boys is different? 
So what either boys or girls are supposed to only have sex with each other or people older than them until the other sex reaches the appropriate age???

782. Are you a hard person to get to know?
If you want to know my secret identity, then yeah I'd say it's a fair challenge.

783. What is the craziest thing you have ever done out of anger?
I...sometimes try to kill people when I'm really pissed.

784. What's the MOST annoying sound you can think of?
Norman Osborn's laugh.

785. What's the silliest vegetable you can think of?
Celery

786. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I  believe in love at first jackpot.

787. Name one thing you have referred to in the past as “better than sex”:
Didn't you already ask me this question???

788. What do you see when you turn out the light?
Darkness.

789. Do you like jazz, blues and/or swing music?
Sometimes

790. Do you prefer gold or silver jewelry?
Never had any.

791. In what ways do you want your children to be like you?
I don't.

792. In what ways would you want your children to be different from you?
If they were exactly like MJ that'd be cool.

793. What was the scariest movie you've ever seen?
That one. I can't remember that it's called.

794. What was the funniest movie you've ever seen?
Oh man I can't remember the name of it either but that one.

795. What was the worst movie you've ever seen?
Okay that one.  You know the one.

796. Are you a good massage-giver?
Heck yeah

797. What is one question that no one can ever truthfully answer 'yes' to?
Are you a good massage-giver? Just kidding I'm a great massage giver.

798. Is there more to this world than human beings can perceive?
Yeah I mean you can only perceive the microverse if you're like really tiny. Though I guess humans can become really tiny but you know what I mean.

799. If matter is neither created nor destroyed then is it possible that you are made up of molecules that once made up Ghandi or Jesus or Einstein?
It's possible.  But improbable.

800. Are you often sarcastic?
No never.

Ooooooooooooooooooo

Oop I almost forgot to play the game.

Here's my din
This may look like scribbles but it was actually pasta w tomato sauce and salad.  It was p boring tho so there's nothing really else to say about it.  Okay for real though I meant to take my camera w me today to take a pic of something but I forgot. Next time for sure.

Okay that's it have a nice day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment