Friday, February 14, 2014

when goat attacks

Heyyyyy gs!!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!

Okay if we're not going to comic con I say we have cousin camp in MN. But yeah we should figure out when that's going to happen and make sure that gets did.

Tyt about my dinner. Haha how do you know it's the exact same stuff when I just drew a pic of it

Idk it just seems like Elementary has a lot of good stuff going for it.

Wow your dad is so mysterious maybe he is a wizard.

Maybe people at the library study so hard they go crazy and write on the walls in fits of madness.  But the real question is when you saw that message did you start pooping hard????

Dang we do not need a Loki of planning comic con especially since this was an Avengers metaphor and Loki is not an Avenger.  Wow once upon a time I was confused bc I kind of thought Loki was an Avenger bc everyone on tumblr wouldn't shut up about him and he was in a movie called the Avengers so I thought he must be one of them idek. That's really glug to me.

Speaking of Avengers did you know that they started filming Avengers 2????  That's so exciting!!!!!!

Okay I hecked up w the MJ pics oh well

Oh yeah truuuuuu I forgot about Kitty being in that ep.  Um that's not the best example of her though just warning you in case you ever saw something else w her and were disappointed when she didn't have that weird voice and whatnot

Tbh idc that much about Frozen bc there are so many things that annoy me more when people post about them like if I could get rid of one thing from this world it probably wouldn't be Frozen idk what it would be there are so many things

Oh yeah that'd be worthless if you bought a shirt w just four ppl on it and one of them was already no good to you and then you found out that another one was also a glug but good news Falcon is super awesome so you have three really cool people on that shirt so you're good. Well I mean Iron Man is cool too but you don't like him. But I think you're gonna like Falcon idk what's not to like about him!!!!!!!

Yqw for my negativity yeah that's the same guy. Today he left his ipod in class when he left so I took it. It's mine now.

Well I don't think I could have stayed in my room bc I had already gone out into the hallway like a dummie! So everyone would know that I was trapped in the fire!!!! Dang next time the fire alarm goes off I'll just hide in my room and let the fire consume me.

Wow what kind of rusty pizza has no cheese????

Awwwwwwwww g I'm sad about that Valentine's din.  What are you making?  Well I guess you will probably say since tomorrow is your day to post. You should try to take some nice pics of it

I think I saw that same MJ fanmix

Same about my PeterMJ fanmix wow

Yes pls bring spring faster!!!!!!  Wow I keep thinking that we only have like one or two months to go but tbh it could be like three months.  I was just reading a post from April last year and I was being like when will spring come.  Wow that is not what we need

That lunch looks really yummy!!!!!

Okay I saw a thing that said you can use wii remotes w your computer if you have bluetooth and I think my computer does so maybe we can use that to play Lego Marvel Superheroes??? Idk we will have to try it.

Okay it's let's talk about comics time!!!!!!!!!!

She-Hulk #1
*Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so cute!!!!! It was a lot of fun!!!!!!!
*Ponytail Thor!!!!!!
*Jen w a lil girl and the lil girl has a She-Hulk doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Wow that's so sad when she's like yeah I'm gonna do great I've been working so hard and then
*This reminds me a lot of Daredevil
*Why does Tony want creepy twin holograms talking to his visitors????
*Why his legal department a creepy hallway with one creepy guy sitting alone
*Why are all of Tony's lawyers wearing sunglasses are they trying to be Matt Murdock?
*Eeeee Jen looks so cute w her lil hat and braids and vest and
*Wow I wonder how much money Tony actually gave to Holly
*Cute!

Superior Spider-Man #27
*Well I guess it was better than the last issue but still bleh
*I'm not a big fan of Camuncoli's art either but it's at least better than Ramos
*Wow Spock you're dumb as sticks
*"I should be done" okay so now it's clear to me Ock never intended to have to do this superhero thing long-term he was just gonna do it until he considered himself finished with it and then stop wow
*Those dang PeterMJs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*So if Ock thinks hard enough about Peter's memories he can discover....Peter?  Idg that works?
*Wow the part where he's getting sucked into Doc Ock looks really pretty???? Like it's such pretty colors idk
*Yucky baby
*Bleh is Pete gonna have to live Ock's whole life and then like forget who he is idek this seems bad
*Ghost Pete is way cuter than Spock Pete whatever Ock is doing to Pete's hair aint good
*Is that like...a ring in his pocket? Is he seriously planning to propose to Anna Maria wow
*Oh I get it is it like "I've been thinking of making you a partner" like a partner in marriage idek
*Why is Jameson so eager to recreate the thing that killed his wife idgi!!!!!!
*Well actually he's not an Avenger anymore...
*Hahah the Green Goblin looks so happy!!!
*"But HOW?!" Wow are you 90s cartoon Spider-Man
*Wow Ock's reason for not teaming up w the Green Goblin to take over the world isn't "no he's evil and that's wrong" it's just "I want to do it myself!"
*If he was just a hologram how did he use his spider-sense??? And how did he break the table????
*Wow you can actually tell the goblins apart
*I thought all the spider-lings had abandoned him???? IDGI

Well bleh

Okay I just got back from dinner so I'm gonna draw a pic of what my dinner was
Okay I guess it's kind of similar to last time but it was like this meat thing and some salad and some cheesy mashed potatoes and some cheesecake. The meat thing tasted bad but the mashed potatoes were yummy and also the cheesecake was yummy.  The cheesecake had this like chocolate layer between the crust and the cheese and also chocolate and caramel on top awww yeah.

Bored bored bored

Time for Spider-Man to answer some more questions.  Maybe they will be more interesting this time

501. If you could rename yourself what would your new name be?
I'm still waiting for it to be my turn to be Captain Marvel.

502. What is your Glam Rock name (the name of your first pet plus your street name)?
Well I never had a pet but one time I was a on a team with Wolverine.  So I'm gonna say it's Logan Ingram.  That's so Glam Rock!!!

503. Have you ever created your own 'what ___ are you' quiz?
No, but if I did, it would be 'what Avenger are you' and all of the results would be Spider-Man. So no one forgets.

If you did make one what would it be about?
Oops

504. What is your favorite song from the 70's?
Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head

505. What do you feel like complaining about?
Doc Ock

506. What do you feel like celebrating?
Well it is Valentine's Day.

507. Have you lost touch with anyone you should call?
Johnny

508. Deep in thought do you forgive everyone?
What are you asking me?

509. Can a person speak out against their government and still support their country?
If Captain America can do it, well then

510. What do you have faith in?
MJ

511. Do you believe your government has a file on you somewhere?
I KNOW they do.

512. What (not who) do you care about?
MJ.... Okay fine, uh New York City.  That's not a who, right?

513. What is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you?
Well I could die AGAIN

514. Who or what is really the absolute root and source of all evil?
Doc Ock

515. What do you want to change about the world?
I wish less people died.

516. Why did you decide to complete this survey?
Para forced me to.

517. Has anyone ever led you on?
Feliciaaaaaaa

518. What was the last thing you did against your will?
Everything I've done in the last year.

519. What are your plans for the rest of today?
Probably just gonna keep being dead.

520. How can you make tomorrow better than today was?
Maybe I could come back to life.

521. Would you rather date someone 4 feet tall or 9 feet tall?
Four feet tall.  Dating Thor would just make me feel inadequate.

522. How often do you get jealous?
Sometimes... Okay, a lot.

523. What is the one thing you do that your friends wish you didn't?
My friends don't seem to appreciate my amazing spider-quips very much.

524. Do you do any soul searching?
Yeah if you find my soul let me know. I kind of need it to come back to life.

525. Do you believe you have a soul?
Well I'm fairly certain I didn't sell it to Mephisto...

526. Would you rather have a child that is more confident or more curious?
Confidently curious.

527. Are you a slave to love?
What MJ and I do in the bedroom is none of your business.

528. If you were going to write a bedtime story for someone you loved what would it be about?
A Little Wolverine.

529. Does anyone understand you?
MJ

530. Do you understand yourself?
No

531. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: Which is your element?
Air.  Can't fly but I'm pretty maneuverable in the sky as long as there's plenty of tall buildings around...

532. Who influences you to be the way you are?
Aunt May and Uncle Ben

533. What is one idea that you live by?
With great power there must also come great responsibility.

534. How can people act to make you want to get to know them?
Just don't do what Johnny did

535. Are you more delicate or tough?
Pffft I'm so tough.

536. Would you rather be smarter or more beautiful?
Than I am now? Smarter I guess?

537. Have you ever had a surprise party?
Unfortunately yes.  One time my friends threw me a surprise furnishing my apartment party and gave me all the crap they didn't want anymore.

538. When are you at a loss for words?
Rarely ever.

539. What is the worst time to be alone?
After you just accidentally killed your girlfriend.

540. What do your parents do that you will try never to do?
I will never try to be a double agent for the Red Skull???

541. What gets you through the night?
MJ

542. Do you really want to live forever?
NoOOO

543. Do you often experience powerful emotions?
Probably

544. What could make you so happy right now that you would cry and laugh and sing?
MJ

545. Who is your favorite visual artist?
Does a model count as a visual artist?

546. What would you like to protest against?
Doc Ock

547. What or who do you support?
MJ

548. If you found out you were pregnant today, would you have an abortion?
I'd be very concerned if I found out I was pregnant...again.

549. Do you like picking out greeting cards or would you rather write your own?
I think greeting cards are kind of...boring...

550. Do you like to be thought of as mysterious?
It sometimes helps.

551. What is the most magical thing that has ever happened to you?
MJ

552. How would you tell your friend his or her fly was open in public?
Depends on who the friend was...

553. Does a good friend tell you you've got something in your teeth or pretend not to notice it?
Most of my friends would probably point it out in front of everyone.

554. The world has many secrets. Have you learned any? Will you share it?
Okay here's a really big secret, are you ready?  Matt Murdock...is Daredevil. Oh, come on!  That would have been a really great secret a few years ago!

555. Are there any bands you like so much that you want to get their music video collection on DVD?
They have music videos on DVD?

556. What do you need advice about?
Money

557. Have you been half-asleep and have you heard voices?
I know a loaded question when I hear one, buddy.

558. Do you have a good luck charm?
If I did you'd think I'd have better luck.

559. Should animals have the same right to life as people?
I'd like to say yes, but then you're gonna tell me I can't eat hot dogs anymore. And I really like hot dogs.

560. What is your least favorite body part?
My extra arms.

561. Do you enjoy British comedy?
Not really.  Don't tell Jessica.

562. Are there ever happy endings or does nothing end?
Well, there are sad endings.

563. What is your worst trait?
Too many to name.

564. Is the world more beautiful because of love?
Yeah...as cheesy as that sounds.

565. What is the essence of you?
Is this the same essence that the Queen took to make babies with?

566. What really inspires you?
Captain America

567. Have you met your soul mate?
MJ

568. Is everyday a special occasion?
If it was then what would be special about it???

569. What sound would you rather hear than any sound in the world?
MJ

570. Of the following which word best describes you: natural,  outgoing, polite, quick thinking.
Quick thinking

571. Do any commercials make you want to break your TV?
Not that I can think of.

572. Have you ever lost your religion?
Did I ever find it?

573. Do you want to share your life with someone?
MJ

574. Where ARE the wild things?
Canada

575. Would you rather have a child genetically related to you or an adopted child?
Adopted children are the BEST!!! Wink wink.

576. If I had a birthday party would you come?
Sure!!! The real question is would you invite me?????

577. What seemingly impossible thing is POSSIBLE?
MJ

578. What song do you love to sing out loud?
Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can.

579. Have you ever run through the woods naked and played in a stream (you should)?
Was this question written by Wolverine himself?

580. Have you ever taken long solitary night walks?
I've taken long solitary night swings...

581. Is there more to you than anyone knows?
Not everyone, but to most people, yeah.

582. Can you make tonight the night that you do the things you always wanted to do?
Um no

583. Would you rather watch life on TV or LIVE it?
I think I'd rather watch my own life on tv.  It'd be a lot less painful.

584. What keeps you chained down?
Chains, often enough.

585. What is the nagging feeling in the back of your head?
My spider-sense.

586. Do you celebrate yourself?
What's to celebrate?

587. Does everyone get the same opportunities in life?
Hahahahahaha no

588. What would you consider to be better than sex?
Playing scrabble

589. What evil is necessary?
None of them

590. What's your favorite one hit wonder?
That sounds like a cool name for a superhero.

591. What would you do anything for?
MJ

592. Do you celebrate the full moon?
No....

593. Have you ever gone in the water at the beach at night?
Yup.

594. Are you ordinary?
I'm anything but ordinary... And when the world is on it's knees with me it's fineeeee and when I come the the rescue I get nothing but left behindddd

595. What makes people want to hang out with you?
I have no idea.

596. Have you ever felt like you've been a little bit too good to someone?
The skjgldksjglsdkjgdsj Silver Fox

597. What book did you like that you had to read for school?
Huck Finn

598. What book should everyone have to read in school?
That same one. It has a cute little red head girl named Mary Jane.

599. Do you like the store Old Navy?
Too expensive.

600. What movie sequels do you like?
The Wrath of Khan!

Okay then.

Wow so apparently there's going to be like a mini series starting in May that's going to be like a flashback to when Peter first became Spider-Man.... That sounds....interesting.  I mean baby teen Pete that's cute.  Though it's gonna be written by Dan Slott still.  Well I mean his Spider-Man/Human Torch miniseries was good and this sounds kind of similar to that so maybe it'll be good idk.

Actually there's going to be another picture in this post bc I just decorated a cupcake and I took a pic of it w my webcam
I hope you like this pic bc I got frosting on my face when I took it.

Okay here's that vid finally.  Gob if you liked the mixed media of that last vid then you will surely like this one!!!!!

Okay now I'm gonna answer the questions Hob and Gob just asked me.

1. petermj?
Pls no

2. hows your mix coming?
It's so rusty!!!!!!!!!!

3. whassup?
Just writing this post.

4. what should i do rn?
You should finish reading this post.

5. cats?
Yes pls

6. if petermj was a dog, what would the dog be like?
The teeniest dog

7. whats a new song for me to hear?
Probably some of the songs on my PeterMJ fanmix. But sadly you can't hear them yet.

8. like ask a question for you to answer in the post?
Yeah that's what it's like.

9. is this night dead or alive?
It's dead to me but alive in our hearts.

10. why do i get so hungry late at night always?
You're a fat cow pig

11. tobe?
Oh boy yeah

12. what gives petermj the right?
They just do whatever they please and no one can stop them.

13. why did miriam cry every time i tried to play with her when i babysat her today? :(
She's afraid of goblins like lil Puny Parker

14. how many days until summer?
125

15. if it was a nice good summer day, what would you do in your day?
Play squares

16. why are sticks so dum?
Because they're from Texas

17. wtf is wrong w noah?
He's lost his way in the world

18. what do you like to do online besides go on this website and write in your diary?
I like to go on our PeterMJ blog

19. where will we go for cousin camp this summer?
A fun place called Minnesota

20. will i eat the chinese food we had for dinner for lunch tomorrow?
Yeah you will

21. will i have leftover pie or a panini for lunch tomorrow?
Pie

22. if you were in a band, what instrument/role would you play?
The Triangle

23. can you believe i can't believe its not butter is in fact not actually butter?
Yeah

24. if you were an instrument in a band, what instrument would you be and who would you want to play you?
I would be The Triangle and I would be played by PeterMJ

25. will i ever see this buttery imitation coming?
You never will

26. which of the 5 senses would you say is your strongest?
My spider-sense

27. what's your favorite type of pie?
Like a nice chocolate pie

28. 23 mol of walk + 47 mol of talk equals?
Dum

29. do you think para has enough questions?
Nah she needs two more

30. did you know noah hates all cats?
Wow

31. sheeop?
Same

Tyt for the questions, gs!!!!!!!

Okay dang I drew these pics of what I imagine MJ being in TASM2 might have been like and now I want to die


Okay that's all have a nice day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment