Sunday, February 2, 2014

the arms of doctor goat!

Heyyyy gs!!!!

Aw g well I would rather the game was a 30 day challenge if we could choose our own challenge bc theres a 30 day Marvel challenge that I have wanted to do for a long time but whatever this game is fine idc we can do that next month maybe

Wow I do not care about the super bowl so.  Actually I do care about the second part of that TASM 2 trailer but that is all.  Also I care that maybe once the superbowl party in my dorm starts I might be able to go steal some food from it but that's all

Wow well clearly the point of the Spongebob vid was not to listen to that song so

Idk if you are actually asking why everything is rusty or about the use of the word rusty to describe everything???

Well I don't care that is how I want my body to be disposed of

Aw g I can't take charge of comic con if I have to do it it's not gonna happen sorry

Wow I do not want to play video games during that time at night that's like when I'm laying in my bed and lazing video games are a lot of work and I don't have energy to play them then

Well idk if I can just use that card just normal then why didn't dad tell me to do that instead of saying he would buy me a gift card idk

Yeah but was it your idea or your relatives idea that was my question

Yeah but unfortunately the auntmay url was taken but its not really being used bum bum bum.

Well Quicksilver aint supposed to look like that.

Okay I'll bring you my trades but pls remind me before I come home whenever that is.

Maybe you should have an earlier snack idk

Let's see that t-shirt design

Well if that car falling on another car is so important then maybe it will be in the movie and then MJ will actually be in the movie a lil bit but like not really???  Wow same wow wow wow I was just thinking today how if MJ was still in the movie we would be blowing our minds out in excitement but as it stands our minds are only a little bit blown out.  Wow just those pics from them filming it's like we can treasure those but imagine seeing that scene.  We will probably never get to see it.  Do you think MJ gave Peter a ride on her motorcycle do you think that was going to happen bc I do.  It would be like Spider-Man: Blue but reversed and that is perfect. Please kill me.

Yeah those were some good days of playing Quelf.  We should play it at cousin camp.

Tyt about my day and my comic thoughts and my 100 answers.

Well I hate Clone Saga bc I really really hate clones.  Haha well okay I don't know bc I haven't read it but there is an episode of Spider-Man TAS called I Really Really Hate Clones and it's basically the Clone Saga condensed into like one episode and that was enough for me.
Matt's reaction is the same as me

Okay well I already told you about the Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane thing but just for reference for you here's the order
Mary Jane
Mary Jane Homecoming
Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane
Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane season 2

And yeah I'm pretty sure we all know what Doc Ock was trying to imply there. And he was correct.

Aw g that sounds like a rusty time at work.

Aw g well just try throwing a lot of stuff away or getting rid of it if that's all the stuff you want and you could bomb the rest of the stuff well then just do that except instead of bombing it just get it gone

Okay well this day aint over but here's my day so far.  First I did hw then I played Lego Marvel Superheroes then I wrote this post. That's it.

Time to answer 100 more qs

101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically? 
Happiness feels like blue mama.  Joy probably feels slimy bc she uses so much lotion.

102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most. 

A Spider-Man

B Mary Jane Watson

C Johnny Storm

D Felicia Hardy

E Thor

103. How many movies have you gone to see this month? 
None

104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for? 
I would wish for PeterMJ to get back together. That's not for myself that's for them doi.  Then I would wish for Hawkeye to never get her blue mama stole from under her.  Then I would wish for world peace maybe.

105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense? 
I watch some calming videos

106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car? 
Wtffff

107. Have you ever killed an animal?
I've killed a spider

108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
My cat

109. What do you think of cloning? 
OH MY GOD!!! OKAY I REALLY REALLY HATE CLONES

110. Do you read or watch TV more often? 
I..............read comics?

111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety? 
what kind of rights and freedoms

112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive? 
he dead

113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body? 
My nose is named my booper.  Well that could really be everyone's nose but

114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV? 
Not that I am aware of

115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes? 
One time I won one of those things where you count the number of candy in a thing and I won the thing of reece's pieces

116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? 
Yeah I won that State Fair thing w my brownies I got 300 dollars but I never spent it

117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)? 
Too lazy

118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? 
Some but not really

119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? 
Idek

120. Is there anyone you trust completely? 
PeterMJ

121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
Well my friend's roommate died the other day he was kind of my friend too but he was in the hospital for a lot of months and I never visited him oops

122. How do you feel about women in politics? 
:-D

123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? 
pool...I guess

124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own? 
comic books

125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? 
I guess

126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? 
Nah

127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance? 
Nah

128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? 
Yeah

129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? 
I've done that in a video game does that count

130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you? 
Eh maybe if I knew those 70 years were gonna be good

131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics? 

A: Nothing to kill or die for... no

B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher... no

C: I could make a film and make you my star... no

132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
No

133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star? 
Hey now I'm a rock star

134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? 
No

135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? 
Not that I know of

136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now? 
No

137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen? 
The Rabbi's Cat. haha idk

138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving? 
Wait what was that that Hob said was really good driving music?  Well icr

139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished? 
PeterMJ

140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you? 
spin a web any size and catch thieves just like flies

141. About how many emails do you get a day? 
like 30 maybe

How many of those emails are junk mail? 
not junk mail but most of them are listserv stuff idc about

How many of them are forwards? 
Not a lot

142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site? 
Wtf

143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy? 
Who could know??

144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?
No

145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip? 
PeterMJ

146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable
oooh I'm so accurate

147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
Wow I had a dream last night that I was getting married to someone I don't even like and I was like I'm 19 why am I getting married and no one was even coming to the wedding and and I was like this is so rusty I'm not even going to get any wedding presents what's even the point

148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
No

149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out? 
TASM 3

150. What is your quest? 
Hahahaha

151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming? 
That dang 4 year old baby

152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle? 
No

153. Who are you the most jealous of? 
PeterMJ

154. What is the happiest way you can start your day? 
Finding out classes are cancelled

155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world? 
I guess

156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
Noah probably

157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
Comic books

158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
No

159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?
Probably just science going too far

160. Do you get offended easily?
Yeah

161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed? 
Sure

162. Do you believe in fate or free will? 
team free will

163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
Are you calling me boring

164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain? 
Where is vain?

165. What changes are you afraid of? 
idk

166. Are you a day person or nocturnal? 
I am a person during the day AND the night

167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
haha CDs

168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
Probably food service

169. What's the coolest job you ever had? 
When I drew that PeterMJ pic for Hob but she never paid me

170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
PeterMJ haha

171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress? 
Not a professional one but

172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do? 
PeterMJ and they would smooch each other.  Actually I wouldn't want to control Peter he's had a enough of that poor lil guy

173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like? 
Icr is that like the horoscope ones bc if so I am aries I think.  I have no idea what that means for me

174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you? 
I never saw it sorry

175. Are you in constant fear of death?
Nah

176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
Nha

177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen? 
Idc really

178. Are you a fan of any comic books? 
Yeah haha

179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
Icr tbh

180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
Clothes

181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
Hawkeye

182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from? 
Their mamas

183. What is your favorite band?
Bleh

184. What's the best cheesy 80's song? 
Idk

185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date? 
Spider-Man

186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater? 
The backish

187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building? 
Not that I know of

188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
If it was for a good cause idk

189. Candles or strobe lights? 
Candles

190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
I couldn't tell ya

191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
Definitely a threat

192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
The true questions is should we fear and distrust cats

193. What do you really want to buy? 
Comic books

194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love? 
Definitely marry someone rich

195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help? 
Comic books

196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'? 
That's crazy man Americans are so dumb

197. In what sense are you a minority?
I'm a Jewish

198. Are you anti social? 
Oh yeah

199. Do you photograph well?
Nah

200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?
Nah they are weaklings only mutants will survive

Those questions sucked on ice

What are we even trying to do here?

oooooooooh check out this cap2 trailer!!!!



icqcme!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow the new TASM2 trailer is so long and there's so much new footage idk if I want to watch it actually.  Ehhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know what to do bc it's hard to avoid spoilers but I don't want to see that much stuff.  Bleh what do I do what do I do.

I'm just not gonna watch it for now.

But I really want to!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaah what should I do??????

Okay I know a lot of people complain about how seeing so much stuff before the first movie kind of ruined it for them I don't want that to happen to me.

So I'm just not gonna watch it.

Maybe if it was shorter or if it was mostly stuff from the other trailers but no it's too much

Okay I've made my decision now I've just got to stick w it.

Okay haha I made this video


Okay what's happening does Gwen die in that fucking trailer do they actually show her death???  I haven't watched it but I'm seeing gifs and idk. Well I'm definitely not watching it now it's bad enough I've seen those gifs I don't want to see that.

Okay well I have drawn the next two pictures for the otp challenge

Wearing each other's clothes. Peter really got off the hook easily w this one. It could have been a lot dang worse for you buddy.

Cosplaying. I was going to do Star Trek bc I know Peter likes Star Trek but then I thought they would make a good Harry and Ginny.
Haha my favorite things about these two drawings is that Peter looks mildly uncomfortable in both of them bc that's just the kind of guy he is when he's not wearing either his own normal clothes or skintight spandex. Meanwhile MJ is having the time of her life bc that's also just the kind of g she is.

Okay time for the game. Wait what do you do if you have a bunch of pictures???  Do you have to write a paragraph for each?  Well I will try...

Okay well I unlocked MJ in Lego Marvel Superheroes!!!!! So here's lots of pics of her and Peter doing PeterMJ things!!!

Okay this is them on the SHIELD Helicarrier.  Look at MJ's shirt it has a Spidey heart thing on it that's so cute?!?!?!?!? Look at Peter he's staring at MJ. Look at how he's a small little guy who can't stand like a normal person.  Look at all those moneys they could collect!  Look at that fire in the background!  Okay I have to tell you that after I took this pic MJ skydived off the Helicarrier.  That was pretty cool of her.  Also she beat up some bad guys awww yeah.

Okay this is them going to get sushi.  Well there's not much to say about this.  Oh well you might notice that Peter is Peter in this pic like you see he has normal clothes and his camera.  Well I thought that you had to unlock Peter Parker separately bc like you have to unlock Tony Stark separately from Iron Man but no what you do is you hold down the character change button and then Spider-Man looks around him to see if anyone is looking and then he make a fucking web cocoon around himself and busts out of it and bam he's Peter Parker.  He can also do it in reverse and change back to Spider-Man.  It's really cute though when he changes to Peter bc he just looks SO HAPPY like dang he has this big smile on his face and he's clutching his camera.  Wow the first time I saw that I died.  Though it was a little bit inconvenient when that happened the first time bc I did it by accident in the middle of fighting a sentinel but it was still so cute.

Okay so this is them in front of a store where you can clearly see has pictures of MJ on the front and in the window!!!! That's bc she's a model wow you go girl.  Wow this pic is so cute bc Peter looks so proud of her like yeah that's my wife. Or my gf whatever this is baby Spider-Man but yeah.  Well also here you can get a better look at Peter he looks so small.

Okay I just thought this pic was really funny bc there's these big billboards of Thor and Iron Man like making them look really heroic and cool and then there's on top of it this billboard of Spider-Man like threat or menace.  Oh buddy.  Haha and then look at Pete he's lookin like awwww man. And MJ in the background like wow can you believe this. Though there's those threat or menace billboards all of the city this is my favorite spot bc of the juxtaposition w the Thor and Iron Man ones.

Okay and finally this is them trying to recreate their upside down kiss but MJ aint having it I guess. Um what else is there to say about this?  Wow remember when I answered that question in this blog post who would I want to control and I said PeterMJ well in this game I can control PeterMJ but I still can't make them smooch.  Dang it all to heck

Okay that's all have a nice day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment