Sunday, February 23, 2014

trap for a goat!

Heyyyyyyyyy gs

Tyt about my dream I guess.

Yeah Rocket is pretty cool but Gamora is the best sorry that's not an opinion that's a fact.

Yeah I'm mean it's in the same universe as the Avengers/Iron Man/Thor/Captain America/Hulk movies so it'll probably connect to them somehow.  Well I don't know if you ever saw Thor 2 but the guy in the end credits scene that Sif and Volstagg brought the Aether to, the Collector, is going to be in Guardians of the Galaxy so that's one way it will connect at least.  Especially since that guy's probably going to try to collect the Tessaract and whatever the other Infinity Stones are. Also you know the guy in the Avenger's end credits scence, Thanos?  Well Gamora is his adopted daughter so that's another way that it will connect.  Maybe in like phase three or something there will be a movie where the Avengers meet the Guardians of the Galaxy!


Wow that's crazy about Heroes though does this mean they're not going to make those comic books?

Cool soda

Haha soon your should will be [cooking mama voice] good as mama!

Yeah wow so many racists claiming the reason they don't want our guy to play Johnny is because they want Johnny and Sue to be the same race bc their siblings well hello MBJ was here first so obviously they should be saying they want a black woman to play Sue but they aint saying that.  But I am saying that.  Wow we could have had it all.  50 percent of the FF coulda been black it would have been glorious.  Idk anything about that guy that's playing Ben but he don't look like Ben to me that's all I'm saying.

Aw g well what's really to know about the FF really.  Well okay they're just like the family that that goes into space and gets superpowers and then they do science and travel places and protect earth I guess. Um if you want to know more about the FF I recommend reading the Future Foundation and Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four and yeah that Spider-Man/Human Torch series. Um you could also watch the old Fantastic Four Movies.  I mean they're not the best but they're also kind of great at the same time. I think everyone mostly just has like a love hate relationship with them. Probably don't watch World's Greatest Heroes unless you're really committed because that show is just something.

Aw g well I just thought I might sell it on the internet anyway bc it's not like I'm going to use it and the other day someone sent out an email in the listserv saying they were looking to buy an ipod so that could be my opportunity. I probably could have given it back to him by now but he never comes to class anymore.  I'm glad to see his life is going downhill haha.

Yeah we are trash we can't do anything right that cake was a disaster.

Aww yeah my break is coming to us in just two weeks that's amazing. Yeah March will kick February's rusty butt probably.

Hmm if Spider-Man was kidnapped the Avengers would probably take action I guess. Though we just don't know because the next movie is going to be called Age of Ultron and in the Age of Ultron comics, Spider-Man was captured by the Owl and Hammerhead, and was drugged and tortured for weeks. And the Avengers, including Tony knew about it, but they didn't come to save him.  Eventually only Hawkeye came to save him and then when he brought Spider-Man back all the Avengers got mad for risking it.  Good times.

Aw g try having some more PeterMJ dreams and remembering them

I just said the qs are coming from a place

Okay we'll watch that Captain America

Idk why they changed the card readers like idek what was wrong with the old ones???  But my card still doesn't work dangit

Wow I just don't know what to tell you I don't know how you could not like the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer????  Okay I just watched those two trailers right in a row and yeah the DOFP trailer is v good but the GOTG trailer excited my sugars way more......  Though tbh my excitement for that movie dwindles every time I hear really anything about it.  That's definitely of all the movies coming out this summer that I am excited for the one I am least excited for.  I mean I'm still excited but it probably goes like

TASM 2
GOTG
Cap 2
DOFP

So yeah

Aw g from now on try to keep some pizza on hand to give to Hawkeye in case she wants it

Look at that small cat!!! She wants pizza!!! p-i-z-z-a!!!! Give her pizza!!!!!

Oh dangit what am I gonna do for the game today I didn't take any pics and I didn't have dinner so I can't draw that????

Well I'll worry about that later.

Guess who's answering some qs.  Yup it's Spider-Man

801. How often do you change your mood in a day?
Well if I don't change it at least once a day it starts to stink.

802. When you ask people how they are doing you actually care about their answer or is it just polite?
It really depends on who I'm asking.

803. Would you consider yourself to be very polite?
I can be if I want to.

804. Do you like movies and books that involve nuclear holocaust?
Sounds depressing.

805. Have you ever had a lucid dream (a dream in which you knew you were dreaming and had complete control over what happened in the dream)?
Yeah that one time with that evil magic guy.

806. Have you ever had a flying dream?
Is that like a dream where you can fly?

807. Have you ever had a lucid flying dream? 
Uhhh no.

808. What's the oddest law you ever heard of?
In New York it's illegal to walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in your pocket.  This RUINS most of my Sundays.

809. What is the ultimate way to connect with another person?
The internet.

810. Can you be intimate with someone without touching him or her?
Of course.

811. Can men and women ever really be 'just friends' with no interest in anything more?
Obviously...

813. Are you addicted to this survey like drugs?
No...but I'm not addicted to drugs either.

814. If your signifigant other wanted to wait for marriage could you hold out or would you leave them (or would you cheat)?
I could do it.

815. What's the longest sentence you can make using only words that start with the same letter as your first name?
Peter Parker picked pickled peppers probably.

816. If you had a theme song what would it be?
I have a theme song!

817. Are you cranky?
Not at the moment.

818. Which group generally annoys you more, people older than you, or people younger than you?
Not like super old people, but mostly people like 10-20 years older than me.

819. Do you refer to older people as old farts?
Only the Vulture.

820. Do you refer to younger people as the kids?
If...they are kids...

821. Which is better: Poems that everyone can relate to or poems that are intensely personal to the author?
The first one.

822. Is it worse to be too hot or too cold?
Too cold.  Spiders don't like the cold.

823. Are you so flexible that you can put your feet behind your head?
I can.

824. Would you enjoy reading fairy tales written about robots?
I don't like robots anymore.  They're mean to me.

825. Is smoking a turn on or gross?
It's only a turn off when Jameson does it.

826. What is the one way you wouldn't want to die?
Probably in the decaying body of my enemy while he stands over my in my body planning to take over my life when I'm gone.  Oh wait...

827. Which would look sillier on you: A cowboy hat or a Rasta hat?
A Rasta hat probably

828. Would you rather have a job doing something indoors or outdoors?
Indoors

829. Would you rather learn more about human nutrition or meteorology? 
Human nutrition.  But meteorology is cool too!

830. Have you ever taken honors courses?
I have.

831. What do you think of crop circles?
=)

832. Where do they come from?
People

833. When was the last time you screwed up big time?
When I couldn't stop Doc Ock

834. You have a choice. What do you eat: A veggie burger, a turkey dog, a cheese sandwich
Turkey dog!!

835. Do you get a lot of random instant messages?
Nope

836. Do you have a paper journal also?
I don't have any kind of journal.  Sorry.

837. VHS or DVD?
DVD

838. Vinyl, cassette tape, or CD?
CD

839. Have you ever seen the video/heard the song Days Go By, performed by Dirty Vegas?
Nope

840. MTV: should it play morel videos or more shows?
I don't care!

841. Name a band:
Rubber

Do fans of that band tend to share any characteristics with each other?
I think everyone loves rubber bands.

842. What does the expression 'touch and go' mean?
Like when you accidentally brush up against someone on the subway and then you have to quickly run away from them before they see you.

843. Caffeine or alcohol?
Caffeine.

844. Betty or Veronica?
No

Archie or Reggie or Jughead?
Stop

845. What book are you reading right now?
I'm dead.

846. Is the news too depressing?
It is when I'm on the news.

847. Would you rather have a stuffed lion, elephant, pig or duck?
A...lion

848. Are you late for a very important date?
Probably

849. Ever use star 69?
Does that still exist?

850. Is everyone as smart as you?
Well...no.

851. Have you ever seen the musical Annie?
Yup.

852. Sheets: silk or satin?
I don't know.  Whatever MJ wants.

853. Bath: soap or bubbles?
Why would you have bubbles without soap?  Like bubble gum?  That'd be gross to have in a bath.

854. Your best color: blue or red?
Both

855. What's your favorite candy?
All of them

856. Can you sing?
I can sing...but can I sing well?  I don't know.

857. It's the end of the world, as we know it. How do you feel?
Fine

858. You take your little sister (she's 12) shopping for school clothes. Mom gave you the money to hold. She picks out a skimpy top emblazoned "Hottie" and hip-hugging pants that leave at least two inches of skin north and south of her navel exposed to the wind. She insists: If she doesn't have these clothes, she'll look awful, the other kids will tease her, and she’ll feel like a nerd.

Do you think she should or should not wear these clothes?
Well I wouldn't want my imaginary sister to feel like a nerd.

Do you buy them for her?
Well since my dead mom gave me the money I wouldn't really care.

859. What do you think is the most annoying cliché?
"Get him!"

860. What band is underground right now but will one day get really popular?
The Moloids

861. Of the following which word best describes you: versatile (flexible), wonderful, x-tra special, your own best friend, zany
Well I am pretty flexible.

862. What does BYOB stand for?
Be your own buddy.  I don't know.

863. Who is sexiest: Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Elvis, Jim Morrison, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper
I have no idea.

864. Do you always do what's expected of you?
Nope

865. Do you believe everything you hear on the news?
Yeah that Spider-Man sure is a menace, isn't he?

866. Would you prefer a $100.00 gift certificate to Hot Topic or Abercrombie & Fitch (assuming neither store gives change, so you'll have to spend the whole thing)?
Hot Topic....I guess

867. Have you ever won a competition?
Yeah I've won a lot of science fairs.

868. Who looks sloppier when they are over weight, guys or girls?
Wow

869. At what age do you become all grown up?
I wish I knew

870. Have you ever written graffiti on anything?
It wasn't me I swear.

871. Can you remember what you wrote?
What did I just say?

872. Are you a force of nature?
Yes I am gravity

873. What do you think of blue eye shadow?
Well I don't like it for myself but okay.

How about gold eye shadow?
Yeah same

874. Would you ever wear any of the following Halloween costumes: Flapper, Hippie, Disco dancer
I don't like Halloween.

875. Should birth control be taught in high school?
That sounds helpful.

How about in jr. high or elementary school?
Why not?

876. Would you consider yourself a genius?
Well...maybe I don't know.

877. What did you think of the movie Solaris?
Cool.

878. Which is usually better movies or books?
Books

879. Do you think The Hobbit will be made into a movie?
Guess what it is a movie.

880. Do you research which brands use sweatshops to make their clothing before you shop?
Probably the ones that don't are the ones I can't afford...so no I don't.

881. What gives you a magical feeling?
Dr. Strange

882. Have you ever pulled apart a Christmas cracker?
Uh no

883. Would you rather watch basketball or play basketball?
I'd much rather play it.

884. Do you think that everyone makes his or her own problems?
I think I make everyone's problems.

885. Do you often consider how your actions will affect other people?
I try to!

886. Are J-Lo and Ben Afleck interesting to you at all?
Sorry no

887. Do you use bad grammar or hate bad grammar?
Those are the only two options?

888. Make up a tabloid headline: 
Iron Man and Captain America: In Love

889. Do you like to learn new things?
Yeah!

890. What's more important, fame or personal accomplishment?
Personal accomplishment

891. Sweet dreams are made of this....
Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.  Everybody's looking for something.

What are they made of?
MJ

892. Two trailer park girls go round the outside... Round the outside of what?
The outside of the park?

893. Are you wearing a piece of jewelry that means a lot to you right now?
No

894. If someone was going to inscribe a message on a ring and give it to you what would you want it to say?
One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

895. Guys who are losing their hair: Should they shave their heads? Get implants? Or let it go?
They can do whatever they want.

896. Do rock stars work hard or lead the easy life?
They live an easier life than me.

897. How much water do you drink every day?
I never measured it.

898. Are you driven or kinda apathetic?
I'm pretty driven...

899. Who do you turn to when you are down?
MJ

900. Would you ever wear seran-wrap?
Wear it???  Why???

Okay buddy.

Okay I took this quiz and got 19/20 so that's not bad I guess.  You should try it maybe.

DANGIT I WANT FRENCH TOAST

Okay I drew this pic of something I ate today guess what it was

Okay that's all have a nice day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment