Friday, June 1, 2012

pretzel rods

well i'm going to go ahead and do a quick post before i leave for this graduation party. i whipped this fanmix up real quick but the next ones i will spend more time on.  and i have one i've been working on for a while that i will post soon.

 Lucifer/Sam:  Hallucinations

Paradise Circus - Massive Attack
It's unfortunate that when we feel a storm
We can roll ourselves over 'cause we're uncomfortable
Oh well, the devil makes us sin
But we like it when we're spinning in his grip


Control - Garbage
I confess I've lost control,
I let my guard down,
I let the truth out.
Oh I confess I've lost control,
I let my guard down,
I let the truth out.
 
Hyper Insomnia - Sum 41 
And it goes
On and on and
I just feel helpless
How long will this take to wear out?
On and on, when will I get through this?
Welcome to my own down and out.

I'm falling deeper in

This hole, true disaster
I'm griping what I thought
Control was falling faster
I'm losing my mind
And I don't think
You could save me this time
 
Yes - Coldplay

When it started we had high hopes
Now my back's on the line
My back's on the ropes
When it started we were alright
But night makes a fool of us in daylight

If you'll only, if you'd only say yes
Whether you will's anybody's guess
God only, God knows I'm trying my best
But I'm just so tired of this loneliness

No comments:

Post a Comment