Saturday, March 1, 2014

in the grip of the goat!

Hey gs!!!!

Sorry Gob I never saw that show on my tv idk what to tell you

Well you still haven't finished that post.

Dang I want thin mints pls!!!!  I'm glad that game is over so people might stop posting pics of food I don't have.

Well Hob Gamora is played by Zoe Saldana aka Uhura so that's one big reason to love her right there.  Also I watched this vid of Zoe talking about Gamora and she was like she can kill you but she has a heart of gold.  That sounds like the perfect woman.

Aw g I still gotta watch that movie that MBJ is in that you saw w mom and dad and maybe that other one that he's in too.

Oooooooooo in one week from today I will be at home!!!!!!!

Yeah I signed up for a place to live but we can't know whether I will be able to live there for another few days I think.

Because that's the dumbest opinion of that trailer ever.  First of all what's wrong with action and funny those are too important elements of a good movie imo. Second of all I'm already feeling emotions about that dang movie so you're just wrong if you think it aint gonna be emotional.

Oh well that is good.  Do you think they will release the deleted scenes w MJ or no.  Well probably no but a girl can dream.

Yeah g every time I had something in my day worth snapping I put in there but most days there was just nothing. And I'm pretty sure the majority of your pics were your food or your cat and I don't have a cat here soooooo.  And dang it I don't know how to get pics off of my phone.  Like I know you can email them but how you do that.  Well it don't matter anymore.

Haha yeah Isaac and Sylar being in it would be the dream.

Wow dang Noah is a dumbie

Well they don't want everyone to touch all the sandwich stuff probably.  Well sometimes they don't heck up the sandwich too badly idk.  And sometimes there's just nothing else that I want.

Oh yeah everyone's been posting those panels on tumblr lol. I think that proves that MJ should have her own solo title!!!!!  It would be really cool it could be about MJ running her nightclub and protecting her firefighter boyfriend from her ex's enemies!!!!  I would read that so hard!!!!!

Venom says he doesn't care if you liked his answers or not he just did it to get the information out there. Bleh well Ghost Pete had to relive Ock's entire life and since he only had a few memories of his own life left it really confused him so now he thinks he's Doc Ock.

Tyt about my pics lol

Aw g I don't think that cover is that rusty. Haha its better than Noah could do even w photoshop

Well g I could try to give you some jamz over spring break.  That reminds me I need to get my new jamz

Okay I'm gonna do this thing

1. Peter Parker
2. MJ Watson
3. Johnny Storm
4. Felicia Hardy
5. Thor
6. Matt Murdock
7. Gwen Stacy
8. Kitty Pryde
9. Tony Stark
10. Steve Rogers
11. Carol Dangers
12. Jennifer Walters

Have you ever read a five/eleven fic before?
Thor/Carol....no....

Do you think three is hot?
Hahahahaha well yeah I mean he's literally really hot.

What would happen if twelve got one pregnant?
If Jen got Peter pregant...I'd have so many questions.  First of all would it be a spider-hulk baby???

Do you remember any good fics about nine?
Any good fics about Tony... YES THAT ONE. THAT REALLY SAD ONE.

Would seven and two make a good couple?
GWENMJ OMG YESSSSS

Four/Eight or Four/Five?
Felicia/Kitty or Felica/Thor.... Um I guess Thor????

Would would happen if seven discovered three and eight were in a relationship?
Gwen discovers Johnny and Kitty are in a relationship?  Well maybe I could see that happening in Ultimate and she'd probably be shocked and then she'd tell Peter and he'd get pissed

Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic
MJ/Matt.... Okay the fic is about how Matt charms MJ with his lawyer skills and he's like awww yeah I slept with a super hot model and then Peter's like Matt you're blind how do you know shes hot and Matt's like she smelled hot and Pete's like whatever but meanwhile MJ discovers that Matt is Dardevil and she's like crap I slept w another superhero this is the opposite of what I wanted so she tells Pete and Peter is like wait that's the model Matt was talking about hellll no and he beats the shit out of Matt the end.

Has there been a one/eight fluff?
Peter/Kitty yeah there has I've read it

Are there any story on your list about eleven?
Okay I don't know what my list is but I've read fics about Carol so

1 and 7 are in a happy relationship until 9 runs off with 7. 1, heartbroken, has a hot one-night stand with 11 and a brief unhappy affair with 12, then follows the wise advice of 5 and finds true love with 2.
Peter and Gwen are in a happy relationship until Tony runs off with Gwen.  Peter, heartbroken has a hot one-night stand with Carol and a brief unhappy affair with Jen, then follows the wise advice of Thor and finds true love with MJ.

Sounds good to me!!!!!

Title/Warning for above fic?
The title would be PeterMJ and the warning would be PeterMJ

5,4,7,1, and 3 are playing truth or dare. 5 asks 7, and 7 says truth. 5 asks who 7 loves and 7 after some prodding from 3, confessed their true loves with 4. 4 does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with three. 7 is heartbroken and seeks comfort in 1, while 3 and 4 run into the sunset together. However, 5 is secretly in love with 1 and becomes so jealous of 7, who after the comfort with 1, becomes in a relationship with 1, and so 5 decides to murder 7 but, is stopped in time by the police officer 9 and is sent to prison, allowing 1 and 7 to continue their relationship.

Thor, Felicia, Gwen, Peter, and Johnny are playing truth or dare.  Thor asks Gwen, and Gwen says truth.  Thor asks Gwen who Gwen loves and Gwen after some prodding from Johnny, confessed their true loves with Felicia.  Felicia does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with Johnny.  Gwen is heartbroken and seeks comfort in Peter, while Johnny and Felica run into the sunset together.  However, Thor is secretly in love with Peter and so becomes jealous of Gwen, who after the comfort with Peter, becomes in a relationship with Peter, and so Thor decides to murder Gwen but, is stopped in time by the police officer Tony and is sent to prison, allowing Peter and Gwen to continue their relationship.

Title/Warning for above
The title would be He Can Dodge Thor's Lighting but not Stegron's Tail and the warning would be murderous Thor and Johnny/Felicia

Suggest a title for a one/eleven Hurt/Comfort fic.
Peter/Carol... okay it would be I'm Sorry I Didn't Know Your Parents Died in a Plane Crash I Seriously Thought you Were Just a Weenie by the Way Venom is Weenie Too

What kind of plot would you use if four wanted to seduce one?
If Felica wanted to seduce Peter.... um that's story's already been written a lot of times in various instances of canon and usually the plot involves petty robbery and Felica's boobs

Do any of your friends read seven/nine?
Gwen/Tony UM NO THAT'S GROSS WHY WOULD YOU WANT THAT

6, 3, 4, and 11 are at a bar when 3 makes a drunken confession that 3 is in love with 1. 6 is secretly in love with 3 and plots to abduct 3 to keep 3 away from 1, but is stopped by 4 and 11. However, 6 is so crazed by this point that 6 needs constant watching to make sure 6 doesn't go after 3 again, and 4 and 11 volunteer to do this. As they work together, 4 and 11 develop feelings for each other. They are so distracted by this that 6 escapes and goes on a rampage. Just in time to save 3 and 1 from untimely deaths, 7 magically appears and vanquishes 6 forever.

Matt, Johnny, Felicia, and Carol are at a bar when Johnny makes a drunken confession that Johnny is in love with Peter.  Matt is secretly in love with Johnny and plans to abduct Johnny to keep Johnny away from Peter, but is stopped by Felica and Carol.  However, Matt is so crazed by this point that Matt needs constant watching to make sure Matt doesn't go after Johnny again, and Felicia and Carol volunteer to do this.  As they work together, Felicia and Carol develop feelings for each other.  They are so distracted by this that Matt escapes and goes on a rampage.  Just in time to save Johnny and Peter from untimely deaths, Gwen appears and vanquishes Matt forever.

Hahaha I like the JohnnyPeter and the magical Gwen!!!!

Title/Warnings for the above fic?
Haha okay it would be called Hysterical Blindness and the warning would be oocness

How would 8 react if they found out that 5 and 9 were meeting for a threesome with 2?
Kitty finds out Thor and Tony are having a threesome with MJ???? I THINK SHE WOULD BE VERY CONCERNED FOR MJ AND SHE'S TELL PETER AND PETER WOULD FLIP SO MANY TABLES

Six sees 9 naked. His/her reaction?
Haha well Matt is blind so I guess he is saved from having to see Tony naked.

Would 12 & 6 make a good couple?
Jen and Matt?  Well they could bond over being lawyers!!!!!!!

What would you do if you found 1 and 4 in a closet with a rubber ducky?
Peter and Felicia....um I would think the rubber ducky was probably one of Felicia's weird kinks idk she'd probably be into doing it in a closet though

3 kills 7, what does 3 say?
Johnny kills Gwen and says sorry but future me came from the future to tell me that when you died Spider-Man would start hanging out with me more and yeah I really like Spider-Man so I'm just gonna have to set you on fire sorry no hard feelings.

Suggest a title for a 8 and 9 fluff story
Kitty and Tony. Idk something about computers

What would be a good pick up line for 12 to use on 4?
Hm a line for Jen to use on Fel... Um something about cats sorry I don't know

3 finds 4 & 7 kissing. What would 3 do?
Johnny finds Felicia and Gwen kissing... Um he snaps a pic probably

You find 10 going through your closet. What would you do?
Oh it's Steve.  Um he probably needs something to save the world or whatever. Okay if it was anyone else I'd be suspicious but it's Steve so

By the way, I set you up on a date with 2.
I LOVE MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Okay I made this vid a few weeks ago I think


My stomach is so growlyyyyy dangit I need food

I wish Venom were here but sadly I'm not feeling those questions rn

Actually I wish MJ were here and she was making me some soup

Well I'll finish this post later

Okay time to get down to business on this

To defeat the huns

I'm cold as heckie why did this happen

Okay this post is going nowhere time for the game

Here's this 30 day Marvel Challenge

Day #1: Your favorite character
Day #2: Your favorite villain
Day #3: Your favorite diva
Day #4: Your favorite royal
Day #5: Your favorite team
Day #6: Your favorite organization
Day #7: Your favorite creature
Day #8: Your favorite movie
Day #9: Your favorite classic character
Day #10: Your favorite costume
Day #11: Your favorite power
Day #12: Your favorite weapon
Day #13: Your least favorite character
Day #14: Your favorite romance
Day #15: The best rivalry
Day #16: The most powerful character
Day #17: Your favorite god
Day #18: Your favorite comic to screen character adaptation
Day #19: Your least favorite comic to screen character adaptation
Day #20: Your best casting of a character (if you were casting)
Day #21: The most memorable death
Day #22: Your favorite universe/dimension
Day #23: The best form of transportation
Day #24: Your favorite cartoon adaptation
Day #25: Your favorite video game
Day #26: Your favorite elementalist
Day #27: Your favorite non-human race
Day #28: Your favorite comic time period
Day #29: Your favorite series you would suggest to read
Day #30: Your favorite Marvel Event

Okay the thing is though that you really have to do like three of them per post in order to finish it in a month so.  Except I kind of decided I was gonna draw a pic for every q so that may not happen every post or I might just not draw pics for some of them or maybe I'll stop doing that who knows

But this post will be fine because I had time to plan ahead!!!

Day #1: Your favorite character
Oooooooooo big shocker, right?  Well sometimes I feel bad that Peter is my fav idk. I could tell you a million reasons why he shouldn't be but I can't tell you any reasons why he should. I don't even know why I like him so much!!!! He's trash!!!!!

Day #2: Your favorite villain
Wow okay the reason I don't draw Venom very much is because he's realllly hard to draw so excuse that. Anyway this shouldn't really be a surprise either. Ummm well Venom isn't really the most sympathetic villain by any means but he's a really fun guy!!!!! He's just so loveable idk what to tell you. Besides I wasn't even that interested in Spider-Man until I watched the Venom episodes of TAS so I kind of have that special attachment to him I guess.

Day #3: Your favorite diva
Okay I wasn't really sure what this was supposed to mean so I looked up the definition of diva and it said something like a famous female singer so I went with Darla because well she's one of the two singers I know in Marvel and also she's really cool!!!!!

Well okay that is all have a nice day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment