Friday, March 28, 2014

squash! goes the goat!

Hey gs!!!!!

Gob really hecked up

OKAY WELL NOW WE HAVE TO HAVE LET'S TALK ABOUT COMICS TIME

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #30
*PETER PARKER IS BACK?????
*WHAT????????
*Okay let's start from the beginning
*Seeing Miguel makes me miss my game :(((((
*Spock is a jerk
*So Spider-Man kills and beats people to bloody pulps but the thing that makes the Avengers really mad is that he condones unproven medical procedures?
*How old is Normie even?
*Okay...Liz is the Green Goblin?  I did not see that one coming for sure.  Or is she just one of the goblin minions or.... What's happening?
*So does Peter have all of his memories back now?
*Well I have to admit I cried at that part.
*I spy a tiger who just hit a jackpot.
*Wow Spock is the most selfish guy I've ever seen.
*"You are superior." Ah those are the words we've been waiting to hear!!!
*Haha Peter's face when they go in Parker Industries. icqcml
*Your one heroic deed that you only did to prove you could and then almost made completely futile by letting her get killed and would have if Peter hadn't saved her good job.
*Is Peter really crying for Doc Ock or was that tear shed before
*THE ENDING OMG
*Okay but???? I feel like this is all gonna get screwed up in the last issue????????? Something's gonna happen idk!!!!!!!!!
*Also didn't Doc Ock say before that it wasn't really Peter it was just his memories like how does this even work????
*I'm confused and nervous....but happy?????

Okay now I can respond to things and stuff.

Aw g well that game is p hard

The Spider-Verse thing is a new comic that's coming out in November.  Wow I just asked about the MJs as a lil joke but now I really want there to be a lot of dif MJs in it and like have dif  Peters meet dif MJs like okay 616 Peter met ultimate MJ that one time that was cute BUT IMAGINE ULTIMATE PETER MEETING 616 MJ!!!! Dangit I wonder if ultimate Peter will even be in it since he's currently dead tho I don't see why he couldn't be since that promo has different Peters from different times tho I don't see ult Pete on there but that doesn't mean anything.  Though I guess there will possibly be ult cartoon Peter but that aint the real deal. BUT IMAGINE DIF MJS MEETING EACH OTHER THAT WOULD BE THE BEST PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN

Um I don't actually know what that Happy song is

Aw g shouldn't the thing have come for me by now??? Or has it already come and I didn't realize it?

Okay g I'm not trying to make you unexcited for this movie but just look at this poster it's a mess!!!
Look at all these characters who even are they why do we need them all?  Look at that giant blueberry look at that even gianter Wolverine look at Beardy look at Xavier blasting off wtf.  Look at that tiny Kitty Pryde that's not what we wanted. Just look at this and tell me this movie don't look a mess from this.

Aw g well tbh I'm really confused about the variant covers bc like I don't really know when they have them and when they don't but it don't really matter I don't even care if it's the normal version just whatever. Just try your best

I'm confused are you being like wow at Noah or at his friends

What is samoa ice cream like really

WOW PLEASE VIEW THIS
THOSE SMALL GUYS WHY ARE THEY SO SMALL THIS IS GONNA GO HORRIBLY WRONG BUT LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE THAT'S SO SAD THIS MOVIES GONNA KILL US

Okay here's a thing about my day.  Well last night I was studying for my two exams so I went to bed pretty late and then my sleep was worthless and then I woke up early this morning bleh and then I went and took my two exams and then I had lunch and then I just pretty much chilled and wrote this post and then I had dinner and and then I chilled and then I finished this post.

Okay time for the game.

Day #24: Your favorite cartoon adaptation
Good stories good humor good voice acting good diversity of characters. Dang this show died too young

Day #25: Your favorite video game
Well I've only played this one, Lego Marvel Superheroes, and part of Shattered Dimensions so idk.  But I like this game bc it had a good story and you can do a lot of small things and it has this really sad part and also there's a lot of time when you can just go around and do things.  And I guess bc I like the movie and so.

Day #26: Your favorite elementalist
Um I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean but I just figured it means like a person that controls an element???? So doi I went with Johnny bc fire powers.

Okay that's all have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment