Friday, March 7, 2014

a goat in the life of...

Heyyyyyy gs!!!!!!

ITS SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I am just sittin in my dorm waiting for it to be time for me to go home!!!!!

Well I was just packing but thats mostly done now

Well it appears Gob is not dead

Yeah too bad they only have the second worst Spider-Man movie on Netflix.

Imo the new Annie movie looks like it will be really great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icqcme to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I don't like JJ Abrams so idc about that show sorry

Cool challenge things tho are you gonna say things about them ever or just put the songs???

Yeah straight up mint isn't the best but combined with chocolate it's so magical like mint chocolate ice cream mint chocolate coffee mint chocolate cake those are the best things the world has to offer

Yeah truuuu plus Peter has some of the other weaknesses of spiders like that insect repellent chemical whatever so its p likely he don't like peppermint

Yeah I saw that dang quote and I wanted to puke also I wanted to puke when I saw that man.

Okay I know you know who Zoe Saldana is saying that she played Uhura was for Gob's benefit bc he don't know nothing.

Okay well that was just the first trailer there's going to be other trailer that will try to get you to see the dang movie and maybe those will be emotional we just don't know

Yeah it's hard to say how Ghost Peter ended up coming back but it happened while Ock was digging through his remaining memories trying to find something so maybe that did it

What was the good part of the Oscars. Was it the part with my guy? Was it the part where Lupita Nyong'o won best supporting actress? Idk I didn't watch the Oscars but from what I can tell those were probably the best parts.

Ok well I couldn't tell if it was a good daaaaaaaaaaaang or

Tyt about my reasons why I wish Peter wasn't my fave if you are looking for reasons why you should HATE Peter you can read this post I wrote like a year ago haha

Okay let's throw Noah in the trash during my spring break

Tyt about my game things and my pics!!!

Mmmmmmm icqcme for all those dinners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice game things.  Haha are you trying to have a different PeterMJ for each thing?

Have you seen this deleted scene from Thor 2????? CUTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha so for the student body elections at my school you can see all of the results and there were so many great write-ins like here is just a sample
Kim Possible
Mr. Peanut
My Ass
Mickey Mouse (he had two votes!)
Santa
Scooby Doo
That Water Fountain That Works Really Well In The Hfa
The Entire Cast Of Buffy The Vampire Slayer
The Snow Man In The Mall
Jennifer Lawrence
Batman

Unfortunately none of them won though. Well actually that's a good thing that Jennifer Lawrence didn't win but

Okay time for the game tho I didn't draw any pics so there's not gonna be any. Well there's gonna be pics but not ones that I drew ok

Day #6: Your favorite organization
Awwww yeah SHIELD. Well sometimes they're kind of evil but usually they're good.  They have a cool thing going for them.  I esp like this group of ppl except for those two guys in the middle I don't care for that much. Also I like Nick Fury and Maria Hill and I guess the team in Ultimate Spider-Man could be counted as SHIELD too plus also I guess Black Widow and Hawkeye in the Avengers so yeah there's a lot of awesome people in this organization.

Actually that's it sorry I want to try to draw a pic for the next one but I aint got time right now.

Okay sorry this post aint the best but I'm out of time.  Actually I could work on it later bc it's only 5pm rn but who knows if I will want to do that so I'm just gonna post it.

Have a nice day!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment