Saturday, April 19, 2014

goat cops out!

Heyyyyyy gs

Okay but the thing I don't like about that version of 2048 is that you can't keep going after you win!  That's rusty!!!!

Yeah Gob you gotta see Cap2 it's so important I might see it again tonight but idk if that's actually happening or not yet

Same we had a good seder too but that was last Saturday that was like a week ago that's was so long ago please bring it back

Aw g I wanna see that baby

Are we gonna have cousin camp tho Gob was supposed to be in charge of planning that

I wanted a free lung more bc think of all the cool things I could do with a lung.  I don't remember what that lunch was for but I probably had to go to or do something for it so it wasn't worth it.

Wow I didn't even remember that Amy friend but maybe my dream was influenced by that who knows

I JUST WANTED TO WATCH CAP1 BEFORE I SAW CAP2 AND I DIDN'T THINK WE WERE GOING TO WATCH IT AND WE DIDN'T OKAY I DON'T REGRET WATCHING IT BY MYSELF IT WAS CLEARLY THE RIGHT THING TO DO

Then just watch the end of the movie doiii you don't have to start from the beginning again

Then why did you say that if you don't know any celebrities with squished faces why would anyone like that

Nice Cap 2 thoughts.  Yeah I know that about Agents of SHIELD now but I didn't know that when I wrote those thoughts.  I still need to catch up on that show tho

Aw g I really want that fanmix too you should make it.

Yeah it snowed a lot here too bleh

Okay the other night I had a dream that I was trapped in an elevator and when I got out I was on the Ellen DeGeneres show and Stan Lee was in the audience.

Wow TASM2 is on the coming soon page of the Morris theatre website!!!!!  But not Cap2????  Why???? Well maybe TASM2 will actually come here on time then wow.

Okay it's let's talk about comics time

Ms. Marvel #3
*Wow the art in this is so pretty and cute
*I love this series it is great!!!!!
*There's nothing real about shapeshifting on the internet even in a world where shapeshifters really exist?  I mean there's nothing about Mystique or skrulls or anything?
*So science is supposed to explain how she can crush things when she's big because she gets more mass but what kind of science is supposed to explain how she gets and loses mass like that
*Haha the picture of a woman on the locker room door looks angry
*Why would the door be locked tho?
*You should try talking to...some X-Men idk
*I thought the gun wasn't even loaded tho
*Wow what if she just died what if she died 3 issues in that'd suck

Superior Spider-Man #31
*This issue was crap I'm sorry
*It had a few good parts but still it was not good
*Also the art doesn't seem very consistent to me because it some parts it looks good and in some parts just no
*How come Carlie's eyes are normal colored in this part and black in the ending?  Is it just because it's a different artist or
*How does taking off your mask prove anything?  Spock looked like that too doi it's the same body.  Or if its not supposed to be proving anything what's the point why would you do it
*It's not going to get very complicated if everyone just accepts your story as quickly as Carlie and MJ and Miguel did
*"I've never been better in my life!" *explosions in the background*
*Seriously Miguel is just like ok yep that makes sense let's go
*Um did you say you were going to arrest him, Cap????
*And I mean even if he didn't quit the team weren't you about to fire him anyway?
*Wait does the spider jammer work on Miguel too or just Peter?
*He's still carrying a man purse tho
*Sooooo Norman grew a mustache?  Or did he get plastic surgery?  I really can't tell.
*This thing where someone's falling and he's like wow better not mess it up again has been done a lot of times and at this point basically only serves to remind us that Peter killed Gwen and it could have been avoided if he hadn't been so careless
*Okay I guess the spider jammer doesn't work on Miguel.  But why?
*Okay so Norman escaped by just walking briskly away from them?
*WOW PETER CONTROL YOUR GUILT!!!! YOU DIDN'T KILL DOC OCK HE KILLED YOU AND STOLE YOUR LIFE YOU WERE JUST TAKING IT BACK WTFFFFFFFF
*Peter needs therapy
*I don't really like the art in this other part either I mean in some parts it's okayish but mostly it just looks too computerized idk
*Cute Peter Aunt May hug tho
*Please tell me Parker Industries is dead
*What if Peter actually just was this kid who made tech for Spider-Man and got put in danger all the time because of it that'd be a really interesting relationship I bet.  I bet Peter would start hating Spider-Man tho.  Oh wait...
*Wow those two lil guys just can't stop hugging
*"All right, son" awwwww
*Wow MJ has made pretty much this same speech before
*MJ's touching Peter's face call 911
*Ummmm didn't Carlie know Gwen too when they were kids???? At least in that one issue she did....
*"We were friends" HA HA HA IN YOUR FACE EVERYONE WHO SAYS GWEN AND MJ WEREN'T FRIENDS also kill me
*Carlie MJ hug tho!!!!!!  Carlie and MJ supporting each other and being friends!!! That's all we need in this world!!!! That's all that matters the end!!!!

Wait okay

SPOILERS FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA: WINTER SOLDIER

SPOILERS FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA: WINTER SOLDIER

SPOILERS FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA: WINTER SOLDIER

SPOILERS FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA: WINTER SOLDIER

SPOILERS FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA: WINTER SOLDIER

Yeah that's also funny to me about Cap dressing like Pete but I also realized that he's wearing glasses for part of that scene and like



Wow just wow

Okaaaaaaaaay sorry that it is 1 am and I haven't posted this yet but I just now got back so I'll just finish up this post and then post the thing.

But first I want to say a thing about my day.  Which was actually yesterday I guess now but okay I woke up for some reason I was like this is a good day to wear my Captain America hoodie so I got dressed and put it on and then I went to class and my friends was like I might go see Cap2 today and I was like take me with you and she was like maybe and I was like look I am wearing a Captain America hoodie you have to take me but she had to ask her friend.  Then I went to another class and then I went to lunch and there were smore bars!!! As we know my Captain America hoodie has v big pockets so I was able to steal five smore bars no problemo!!!!  And then I went and wrote this post and then I chilled and then I had dinner and then while I was in the dining hall my friend texted me that I could come see Cap2 with her but I had to hurry so I left my friend in the dining hall and ran to my room to get my stuff and then ran to her dorm and then when I got there she was like yeah we're not leaving so then we waited around in her dorm and then we left and we and her other friends drove to Alexandria but when we got there we were too late for the 7:15 showing so we went to Walmart and my friend and I bought bday prezzies for each other and then we went back to the movie theatre to see the 9:35 showing and we saw it and it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then we drove home and now here we are.

Okay well that's all have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment