Thursday, April 24, 2014

who the heck is goat?

Hey gs....

Ummmmmmmm what's happening?

Okay well obviously there's nothing to respond to

Well I guess we'll have let's talk about comics time since that usually only involves me talking to myself anyway

Fantastic Four #3
*I don't like how a good portion of this issue is Reed talking before for one thing I hate Reed and for another thing he's always like blah blah blah science stuff and that's exhausting to have to try to figure out what he's saying
*Johnny's way too calm about losing his powers I did not expect that when's he gonna cry
*Is the dog part of Damage Control??
*The FF kids are my fave they are the most precious they must be protected
*Val looks so old tho why
*Bleh stretchy Reed that's nasty
*Why does Ben need to do the coat hat thing but Johnny doesn't aren't ppl going to recognize him too???
*Dang

Superior Spider-Man Team-Up #12
*This is the last issue of this right is there going to be a new team up book or no?
*I just do not care at all about most of this issue blah blah Doc Ock blah blah
*But wow Checcetto's Peter is too pretty he needs to be stopped
*That's really all I have to say about this sorry

Original Sin #0
*Nova is a small baby
*"I can't get by on just the Daily Show anymore."
*I don't get how building a robot to complain about oil drilling is good for the oil companies tho???
*Wow Nova's so dumb tho he needs to learn
*Also he spends too much time on the moon
*Lol Sam's mom also watches remodeling shows
*So his helmet gives him like spider-sense? Helmet-sense?
*None of those worlds seem parallel tho I recognize all of those moments from 616
*Wow both of Sam's parents are still alive that's impressive
*Also Uatu is small I don't want him to die :(

Welp

Okay here's a thing about my day.  I woke up and then I chilled a lil and then I had lunch and then I went to class and then I went to another class and then I did homework and then I went to dinner at my Latin professor's house and then I came back and I wrote this post

Okay that's all have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment