Monday, June 2, 2014

a monster called...goat!

Hey g(s?)!!!

Yeah I wish Gob had had the common courtesy to warn us before he died how rude

Some things can't be explained g

How did you want that comic to be read then

Nice lil day

Yeah that was a good brunch that we had I wish it would come back to us

Idk when we will see X-Men but I guess we coulda actually seen it today since I guess Noah don't even wanna see it???

Please I want this

Last night I had a dream that Riker was on American Idol

Maybe if we talk about something that might interest Gob he will rise from the dead.  Um so I guess Lupita is going to be in Star Wars after all so I was right and he was wrong. Well that's cool I guess but I still don't plan to watch it bc I don't like Star Wars haha. Well also bc I hate that yucky guy thats doing it

Time for the game

Wow what a great first category. Okay this is a High School Musical fanmix for The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Oh maybe I should warn for spoilers in case that awokened Gob bc idk if he's seen it yet

SPOILERS FOR THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2

SPOILERS FOR THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2

SPOILERS FOR THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2

SPOILERS FOR THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2

SPOILERS FOR THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2


High School Musical - Gwen's speech/graduation

Looking forward from center stage
To graduation day
Time to get the future started

Just Walk Away - Gwen and Peter break up

Goodbye with just the same old song.
But this time I will not surrender
Cause I'm gone
Just walk away!
Oh, and don't look back.
Cause if my heart breaks, it's gonna hurt so bad.
You know I'm strong, but I can't take that.
Before it's too late
Oh, just walk away!

I've got to let it go.
Start protecting my heart and soul.
Cause I don't think I'll survive a goodbye again.
Not again!

What I've Been Looking For - Electro and his powers

So good to be seen
So good to be heard

This feeling's like no other
I want you to know

So lonely before, I finally found
What I've been looking for

Gotta Go My Own Way - Gwen to Peter at the Oxford office

It's so hard to say
But I've gotta do what's best for me
You'll be okay
I've got to move on and be who I am

We might find a place in this world someday
But at least for now
I wanna go my own way

Bet On It - Harry transforms

Did you ever
Lose yourself to get what you want?
Did you ever
Get on a ride, then wanna get off?

I'm not gonna stop
Not gonna stop til I get my shot
That's who I am, that is my plan
Will I end up on top?
You can bet on it, bet on it

Can I Have This Dance - Peter and Gwen on bridge

Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you through it all
And you can't keep us apart
Even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart
Cause my heart is wherever you are

Scream - Peter, Gwen's death

A world that's upside down
Spinning faster
What do I do now? Without you

I want my own dream.
So bad I'm gonna scream!
Yeah, the clock's running down

The Boys are Back - Spider-Man returns

It's time to show how to be a superhero
Just like the showdown
Keep the petal to the medal, go
We're the best, no doubt
Doing it like we used to do
This is our town
And I'm telling you, oh

The boys are back, the boys are back
The boys are back, gonna do it again
Gonna wake up the neighborhood
The boys are back, the boys are back
Climbing up the walls anytime we want
The word is out, the boys are back

Well that was beautiful.

Okay the next fanmix is going to be about SteveBucky just do it

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Totally loved your article. Looking forward to see more more from you. Meanwhile feel free to surf through my website while i give your blog a read.
    Curtains in dubai
    Carpets in dubai
    Blinds In Dubai

    ReplyDelete