Saturday, June 21, 2014

pacific 2: atlantic rim

Hey gs

Well but can you ever truely know the Kingpin sometimes you might think you know him but then it's actually

Aw git icqcml

I'm sorry for my fanmix and my pics I have disgraced this family :(

Yeah that was that day

It's let's talk about comics time I guess

Original Sin #
*Just what
*Wow apparently nobody ever really liked Bucky
*Well except Steve probably
*"Hello! I talk to eyeballs!"
*Bucky's just this lil guy holding a head and an eyeball

That's all I have to say about that

Time for the game

Here's my Hawkeye fanmix it's v short but it tells you everything you need to know about her

What's New, Pussycat? - Tom Jones
Pussycat, Pussycat
I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your pussycat face!

Lollipop - Lil' Wayne
She lick me like a lollipop
She lick me like a lollipop
She lick me like a lollipop
She lick me like a lollipop

Orange Crush - REM
I've got my orange crush
Collar me, don't collar me

It's a Small World - Disney
It's a small world after all
It's a small, small world


The next fanmix will be about a ship

That's all have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment