Thursday, June 26, 2014

prides snees

Heyy gss

"what needs to be said"

Jk but there's no words

How were you cleaning your room wrong???

My day was well okay I went to bed last night at like 8 pm and then I woke up at like 2 am ready to start my day and I went upstairs and Noah came down bc he hadn't gone to sleep yet and we watched an ep of Star Trek and then I went back to bed and woke up at 8 am. Then I had breakfast and then I chilled and then I had lunch and then I went to pick up my wii and the comic book store and caribou and the grocery stores. And then I read a comic and then I made blueberry crisp and then I played Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions except all I did was replay the tutorial actually and then I chilled and then I had dinner and then I watched Star Trek and ate my crisp and then I wrote this post.

That needed to be said

Let's talk about comic book time and my next fanmix is coming for us

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment