Monday, June 23, 2014

goodness darn

Heyyyyy gs!

Tyt about my stuff and my comic thoughts and my fanmix

Dangit that's all there is to say

Time for the game

Here's my muscial fanmix and it's a tasm!verse Pete fanmix

It's called turn on the lights. Haha jk it don't have a name idk

Also it don't have a cover but you can view this pic I drew of Pete while you listen to it



1. I’ve Just Seen a Face – Across the Universe

You’re Gwen, right?

I've just seen a face,
I can't forget the time or place
Where we just met
She's just the girl for me
And I want all the world to see we've met

I have never known
The like of this, I've been alone
And I have missed things
And kept out of sight
But other girls were never quite like this

2. Maybe – Annie

Where's my dad?

Betcha they're good
Why shouldn't they be?
Their one mistake
Was giving up me
So maybe now it's time,
And maybe when I wake
They'll be there calling me "baby"
Maybe

3. One Jump Ahead – Aladdin

38 of New York's finest versus one guy in a unitard.

He's become a one-man rise in crime
I'd blame parents except he hasn't got 'em

One trick ahead of disaster
They're quick, but I'm much faster

4. I Should Tell You – Rent

I gotta tell you this one thing.

I should tell you, I'm disaster
I forget how to begin it
Let's just make this part go faster
I have yet to be in it
I should tell you, I should tell you
I should tell you, I should tell you

5. Boulevard of Broken Dreams – American Idiot

Poor Peter Parker. No father. No mother. No uncle. You’re all alone.

I walk this empty street
On the boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

6. Zero to Hero – Hercules

Dude’s crazy. But chicks dig him. 

He was a no one
A zero, zero
Now he's a hot shot
He's a hero
Here was a kid with his act down pat
From zero to hero in no time flat
Zero to hero just like that

He showed the moxie, brains, and spunk
From zero to hero, a major hunk
Zero to hero and who'da thunk?

7. Footloose – Footloose

You know what it is I love about being Spider-Man? Everything!

Been working so hard
I'm punching my card
Eight hours for what?
Oh, tell me what I got
I've got this feeling
That times are holding me down
I'll hit the ceiling
Or else I'll tear up this town
Now I gotta cut loose, footloose

8. Hit Me with Your Best Shot – Rock of Ages

You want me to come down there so you can kill me? Okay, I’ll be right there.

Let’s see how you do it
Put up your dukes,
Let’s get down to it
Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me
With your best shot?
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away

9. Nature Boy – Moulin Rouge

I can’t do this without you.

This story is about love
The woman I loved is…
Dead

A little shy
And sad of eye
But very wise
Was he

10. Holding Out for a Hero – Footloose

Too bad about that Spider-guy.  It seems the world really needs him.

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

The next fanmix is gonna be PeterMJ have fun!

Also have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment