Saturday, June 14, 2014

small but why

Heyyyy gs!

Dangit, Gob

Yeah maybe thats what happened bc frankly I don't know how I survived seeing those movies so many times so

I think Thor might be angry that we saw those movies so many times in theaters but I only saw his once. Tho actually you saw it twice right.  Well but what other possible explanation could there be for this storm? Maybe Storm is angry she wasn't v much in dofp

Wow how can you not know who Kingpin is???  Well he's usually a white guy but in the Daredevil movie he's black and I thought that was good bleh

Tyt about my day and my fanmix. Doi I have a ssm playlist bc I have a playlist for basically everything

Nice lil day

Wow it can't be time for Mad Eye jamz already can it

Pls shut up about hating Star Trek I can like it if I want to I still love comics more doi doi doi you can like more than one thing

Well today I woke up and then I took a shower and then I chilled and then I had lunch which was a turkey sandwhich and a cupcake and then I went to get my computer and then I went to Target and then I came home and listened to Hob's fanmix and drew a pic and worked on my fanmix and then I had some hot dogs and some fries for dinner and then I finished my fanmix and then I wrote this post

Okay it's let's talk about comics time now but only one

Amazing Spider-Man #1.2 - Learning to Crawl Part 2
*This issue must be kind of confusing if you haven't read the first few issues of the first volume of Amazing Spider-Man
*Clash is annoying he needs to settle back easy Jim
*Peter is a tiny baby
*"I just walked into some Thing" lol
*Dang that happy little guy when he think Flash is actually being nice to him :(
*Mr. Flannigan reminds me of Michael Flood this can't be explained
*How come no one ever tries to contact Peter by his spider-sense anymore?
*What the heck year is this supposed to be just dangit
*"Spider-sense is going nuts!" haha wow
*Clash is like Electro but 3902508 more annoying bc he already has ppl that care about him like wow buddy
*Dangit what's in that room just what

Time for the game

This is my 90s fanmix and it's for Peter and Johnny and it's called human torch, you're my hero

Here's where you can listen to it

1. Dumb - Garbage (Peter)
Maybe I could write a letter
To help me with my self-esteem
You should get to know me better
No one's ever what they seem
I'm feeling small
Climbing the walls
I don't let it show
You still don't know what you think of me
You still don't know what you mean to me

2. Everything About You – Ugly Kid Joe (both)
And I get sick when I'm around, I can't stand to be around
I hate everything about you!
Everything about you, everything about you, everything about you!

And if you think this might be bringing me down
Look again 'cause I ain't wearing no frown!
Well, I don't really care about your sister
Forget the little bitch, 'cause I already kissed her

3. Rock 'n' Roll Lifestyle - CAKE (Peter)
Now tickets to concerts and drinking at clubs,
Sometimes for music that you haven't even heard of.
And how much did you pay for your rock'n'roll t-shirt
That proves you were there,
That you heard of them first?
How do you afford your rock'n'roll lifestyle?

4. One Week - Barenaked Ladies (Johnny)
How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad?
Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
Can't understand what I mean? Well, you soon will
I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
I have a history of losing my shirt

5. Why Can't We Be Friends? - Smash Mouth (Johnny)
I seen you, I seen you, I seen you walking down in Chinatown
I called you, I called you, I called but you did not look around
I pay my, I pay my, I pay my money to the welfare line
I seen you, I seen you, I seen you standing in it every time
Why can't we be friends?

6. Birdhouse in Your Soul - They Might Be Giants (Johnny)
I'm your only friend
I'm not your only friend
But I'm a little glowing friend
But really I'm not actually your friend
But I am

7. I'll Be There For You - The Rembrants (both)

So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but
I'll be there for you

No one could ever know me
No one could ever see me
Seems you're the only one who knows what it's like to be me
Someone to face the day with, make it through all the rest with
Someone I'll always laugh with
Even at my worst, I'm best with you,

8. New York City – They Might Be Giants (Johnny)
You called me last night on the telephone
And I was glad to hear from you 'cause I was all alone
You said, "It's snowing, it's snowing! God, I hate this weather."
Now I walk through blizzards just to get us back together

And everything looks beautiful when you're young and pretty
The streets are paved with diamonds and there's just so much to see
But the best thing about New York City is you and me

9. Nothing Else Matters – Metallica (Peter)
Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters
Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

10. No Hero - The Offspring (Peter)
Second guess
Did I do my best?
There was a friend I had
Johnny was a weirdo
So what did you expect?
I ain't no fucking hero
I'm just trying to survive myself

11. You've Got a Friend in Me - Randy Newman (both)
You got troubles and I got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together, we can see it through
'Cause you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me

Here's what I drew listening to Hob's fanmix

Here's what I drew while listening to my own fanmix it's Peter and Johnny all aboard the normal kissy train

That's all have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment