Tuesday, June 17, 2014

the beauty and the goat

Heyyyy gs!

Ye you're right it was probs Storm

I can't believe. Maybe we need a Kingpin card

Well I have some jamz already I guess but I always thought there would be more....time....

G last summer we watched Buffy but I still liked Marvel how is this any different really

Tyt about my day and my comic talk. Okay we'll just see

Tyt about my fanmix also and my drawings

Nice lil day

That was some good grocery shopping that we did nice job everyone

Aw g you're falling way behind on the fanmix game you need to getcha head in the game

Welp time for that game

Here's my fanmix for a g it's a fanmix for Aunt May!!!! Those there's a lil bit of Pete in this mix I guess but inbd

Okay it's called you're my boy

Listen to it here please

1. Old People - Parry Gripp
Hey, people, old people,
They're the hands you wanna hold people.

2. You'll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins
For one so small,
You seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
Keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry

3. The Show Must Go On - Queen
Another hero, another mindless crime
Behind the curtain, in the pantomime
Hold the line, does anybody want to take it anymore?
The show must go on,
The show must go on
Inside my heart is breaking
My makeup may be flaking
But my smile still stays on.

4. Money, Money, Money - Mama Mia
I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad?
And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me
That's too bad

5. Heartbeat - Nneka
You said you'd be there for me
In times of trouble when I need you and I'm down
And likewise you need friendship
It's from my side pure love but I see lately things have been changing

Can you feel my heart is beating?
Can you see the pain you're causing?

6. Orphans - Jack's Mannequin
No one should let you
Go wandering off into the night
You're not an orphan.

7. Voicemail  #5 - Rent
Are you there? Where are you?
Please call your mother

8. Bring It On - The Gaslight Anthem
So give me the fevers that just won't break
And give me the children you don't wanna raise
And tell me about the cool he sings you in those songs
You've been my baby for so long
Come on, bring it on

9. Where You Belong - Kari Kimmel
It's not where you come from
It's where you belong
Nothing I would trade
I wouldn't have it any other way
You're surrounded
By love and you're wanted
So never feel alone
You are home with me
Right where you belong

10. For the Widows in Paradise, For the Fatherless in Ypsilanti - Sufjan Stevens
I have called you son
If you have a father or if you haven't one
I'll do anything for you, I'll do anything for you
I'll do anything for you, I'll do anything for you
I did everything for you, I did everything for you

11. Somebody's Hero - Jamie O'Neal
She's never pulled anyone from a burning building
She's never rocked Central Park to a half a million fans,
Screaming out her name
She's never hit a shot to win the game
She's never left her footprints on the moon
She's never made a solo hot air balloon ride, around the world,
No, she's just your everyday average girl, but
She's somebody's hero
A hero to her baby with a skinned up knee
A little kiss is all she needs

12. You Are Enough - Sleeping at Last
That you’re enough, you’re enough, you’re enough.
I promise you’re enough, you’re enough, you’re enough.
I promise you’re enough, you’re enough, you’re enough, I promise you.

13. Child of Mine - Carole King
The times you were born in may not have been the best
But you can make the times to come better than the rest
I know you will be honest if you can't always be kind
Oh yes, sweet darling
So glad you are a child of mine

Here's some pic

Here's Spider-Woman Gwen and MJ!!!!

Here's PeterJohnny!

Here's PeterMJ!

Here's Spide!

That's all have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment