Sunday, June 8, 2014

goat at large!

Hey gs!!!!!!!!

Welcome back, Gob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess I can understand that you were busy Gob but I find it hard to believe that you couldn't find one tiny little minute to send us a message or something all that time that you were gone to explain why you weren't posting...

Nice lil donut

Nice lil baby

Goos icqcme for tgiving!!!!!!

Well if she don't want to play that g I hope that's not who she's playing I hope she's playing whatever g she want to play.

You could do another pic taking game this month w your new camera instead of the fanmix game if you want

But Gob did you ever end up getting to see tasm2 or cap2????????

Well now I have the answer to when we're gonna say let's go see dofp.  It was yesterday

Tyt about my lil friends and my let's talk about comics time and my fanmix and my pic

Nice lil day and let's talk about comics time and famix!!!!!

I'm gonna respond to your comics thoughts

*haha well maybe Anna Maria was trying to make Peter sick and kill him by making him eat raw cookie dough
*Yeah that was my same fear about the cookies!!! Haha wow we also have a v low opinion of Peter I guess. Well jk but that just seems like the kind of thing he would do
*Well it could have been over an hour I mean there was that whole fight and then he had to go home and then talk to Anna and then they made cookies
*Yeah if that g and Electro combined into one person they could be Elle maybe.
*Yeah you'll probably have to read Captain America to know about that but tbh Cap isn't making me want to know about it that much bc he's just like inbd. Spidey and Thor and Dardevil had it right by making a big stink about their secrets. And Hulk I guess. But Thor shouted his secret out for everyone to hear so he blew it.

Okay here was my day. I woke up and then I chilled and then I had lunch and then I went to the drug store and the plant store and the grocery store and then I came home and I watched Star Trek and then I chilled and then I had dinner and then I had smores and then I wrote this post.

Time for the game

This this my fanmix about someone really small it's about Peter Parker before he was bitten by a spider bc he's the most small lil baby there is.  Haha well also physically small but also you know


You can listen to it here

1. I Am a Rock – Simon & Garfunkel

I've built walls,
A fortress deep and mighty,
That none may penetrate.
I have no need of friendship

2. Quiet Crowd – Patrick Watson

Dear Mr. Quiet who's got so much to say
So much more than all of the sleeping parade
If I could tie up a string to your mouth
And make you scream all of the things that you keep to your self

3. Poor Pete Is a Bit Self Conscious – Say Hi to You Mom

She looks at him rather blankly,
Before mouthing the words, "yeah, right."
She knows Pete's not the kind of guy
Who will ever get it right.

4. The Outsider – Marina & The Diamonds

Feeling like a loser
Feeling like a bum
Sitting on the outside
Observing the fun

5. I Fucking Love Science – Hank Green

And I fucking love Carl Sagan
Cause I think its fly to look up in the sky
And never ever, ever stop wondering why
There's nothing here to argue against
It's a process not an ideology
And I fucking love science

6. Superhero – Trocadero

I want to be a superhero
I've got a mask I've got a name
Your days calling me freak are numbered
Don't bother with surrender

7. Imitosis – Andrew Bird 

Where single cells would swing their fists
At anything that looks like easy prey
In this nature show that rages every day
It was then he heard his intuition say

We were all basically alone
And despite what all his studies had shown
That what's mistaken for closeness
Is just a case for mitosis
And why do some show no mercy
While others are painfully shy

8. Teenage Sounds – Neon Trees

I'm sick of always operating out of fear
I'm sick of being called a fag because I'm queer
I'm sick of everybody saying to be happy
I'm positive that I'm allowed to have a bad day

9. Team A – Bloc Party

See we ain’t at school, snitches get stitches
You might be fast boy but I’m faster than you
So let’s make this clear, no misunderstandings
Better watch where you’re walking and watch what you say
Any time, any damn time, any time of the week

10. Are You Happy Now? – Megan & Liz

He liked science not sports
He knew what he stood for
He's not like you, you don't like
that
15 years down the road
He could be everything that you won't
But right now you're breaking him down

Are you happy now
That he's on the ground?
And do you realize the words you say make bruises that don't fade away
Are you happy now
That you've brought him down?
And he's thinking that he won't fit in
'Cause you said something's wrong with him
Are you happy now?

11. Bigger Stronger – Coldplay

I want to be bigger stronger drive a faster car
To take me anywhere in seconds
To take me anywhere I want to go

12. Brave – Sara Bareilles

Everybody’s been there,
Everybody’s been stared down by the enemy
Fallen for the fear
And done some disappearing,
Bow down to the mighty
Don’t run, just stop holding your tongue

Maybe there’s a way out of the cage where you live
Maybe one of these days you can let the light in
Show me how big your brave is

Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave

The next fanmix will be a fanmix about a g

Here's something Hob and I worked really hard on

That's all have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment