Sunday, June 29, 2014

why this happen

Heyyyyyyy gs

Oop I forgot that I needed to post so this isn't gonna get that much did

Same when will Gob return from the war

We need to know what was crazy that happened at work. We need to know

WOW THAT FANMIX I LISTENED TO IT AND THEN I DIED YOU DID IT YOU KILLED ME DING DANGITY DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD DEAD DEAD

Okay I guess we don't need any more categories but let's do that fic game next month pls so in your next post you could just say the first fic you want maybe but okay don't just say like blah blah pairing or whatever say a real idea you know???

I'm telling ya those fanmix and let's talk about comics time are coming but they're just coming slowly I guess they're almost here but they stopped for a snack probably

That's all have a nice day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment