Thursday, June 3, 2010

Back to the Beat

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM OUT OF SCHOOL, DONE WITH STUDYING, HOMEWORK, STUPID TEACHERS AND ALL THAT OTHER JUNK! NOW I WILL HAVE MORE TIME FOR WATCHING TV SHOWS, STAYING UP LATE, GCS, AND ALL SORTS OF AWESOME STUFF!!!! OMG I COULD JUST WRITE THIS ENTIRE DARN POST IN BIG CAPITAL LETTERS I'M SO HAPPY!

Okay, I'm done though. You probably don't want to hear me go on and on about how awesome it is that it's summer since it is not quite summer for you. I keep getting what day it is mixed up because we started this week on a Tuesday and ended on a Thursday so I keep thinking today is like Wednesday or Friday. Haha I can't wait until the summer when I will never know what day or what day of the week it is. Ahhh gs, I'm sorry. This is too hard not to talk about the summer. Here are some awesome things I am doing/going to this summer:

-Go to Holiday World on my birthday
-Go to band camp
-Go to Cousin Camp at Wisconsin! (jj, i mean Minnesota)
-Go to the beach
-Finish watching Torchwood
-Finish watching Firefly
-Watch new Doctor Who
-Find and watch some shows I haven't ever seen (maybe stuff like Supernatural, Dead Like Me, Dollhouse, Fringe)
-Re-watch Heroes and Lost, and maybe some other shows too
-Make some cool vids
-Make some cool pics
-Organize my folder with all my stuff
-Organize my gmail drafts
-Make my room more awesome
-Make an awesome summer jamz playlist
-Have a scavenger hunt around the house for spare change until I have enough money to buy something
-Have a candy spending spree (like we did last year at CC)
-Make fresh lemonade
-Stay up super late
-Sleep in super late
-Just chillax

Wow g. Today is just so crazy. I just realized that not only am I a junior in high school now, but I'm halfway done with my high school career, I'm about to turn 17, and this year is half way over. Idek whether to be excited, nervous, happy, or sad. This is just so darn crazy! I just remembered we had those goals for 2010 and since we are about halfway through the year I thought now might be a good time to do a progress report.

In progress
Completed
New goals

Daily/Continuous Goals:

-Writing on a blog every day
-Have great gc's
-Getting 1000 thumbs up from people
-Take a time lapse video of something over the period of a year (taking a picture of something -every day, for example a picture of yourself, then putting it in fast motion)
-Typing in the lost numbers into a computer every 108 minutes.
-See the cousins at least 3 different times this year
-Avoid spoilers
-Read spoilers
-Watch Heroes
-Watch Lost
-Watch Flash Forward

-Make videos of doing random things like Milo does on youtube.

-Daily/weekly/bi-weekly challenges (philo questions for example)
-Play that game where you find pictures other people in the group chat would hate and you have to look at all of them.

One Time Goals:

-Once season 6 is over watch all of Lost in a weekend or something.
-Go to Wizarding World
-Make another Heroes get Lost with Harry Potter movie (or a completely new movie)
-Win nanowrimo
-Winning the lottery by entering the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42
-Find Rene and get him to erase our memories of Lost and Heroes and watch them for the first time again
-Save the cheerleader, save the world.
-Go to see a great new movie in theaters
-Read a great new book
-Watch a great new TV show
-Listen to a great new song
-Go to a great concert
-Learn Klingon
-Sneak pizza late at night
-Introduce someone to Heroes or Lost
-Go to the beach
-Go to Comic-Con
-Go to a great party
-Make up a secret language/code
-Make predictions about Lost's last Season
-Have one or more of your predictions prove to be true.
-Eat waffles

-Eat brains
-Memorize an episode of Heroes or Lost
-Take a great picture
-Do a long con
-Stay up all night
-Paint the future
-Become rock gods
-Have a real wedding for gob and alisha
-Learn to raise one eyebrow
-Come up with a really awesome talent for TG this year
-Reach 10,000 songs on iTunes
-Do something extremely awesome
-Improve our GC wiki
-Make something from www.instructables.com
-Eat a Lunchable.
(I haven't had one of those things in so long!)

Here is just a bunch of fun pictures. Enjoy. (Me being too lazy to actually type anything)






Day 01- A show that should have never been canceled

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
Idg why it was canceled. It is wayyyyyyy better than a lot of the crap that is on TV now. And yeah the ratings weren't as good as they were when season 1 came out, but were they really THAT bad? And weren't the DVD sales pretty good? And does NBC really think it's new shows will do any better than Heroes? I imagine they will do way worse and I will laugh in NBC's face. I am going to really miss Heroes. I hope they at least do the wrap up thing!

Oh and I just found this thing where people are trying to send in a ton of paper cranes and/or waffles (idk how you would do that though) to show that they want Heroes back. Idk how to fold a paper crane but I could probably learn. And I bet CM would be really good at that sorta thing. Here is the link to the origami cranes/waffles/syrup "Save Heroes" campaign.

Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching
Well this applies pretty to much all the shows I watch...and now idek because all the shows I watch except Doctor Who are off of TV now, and I know a bunch of people that watch Doctor Who. D: Wait, but the show Hob did is not on TV anymore I think so I will just say the show I wish more people were watching is Lost.

Day 03 - Your favorite new show ( aired this t.v season)

Yeah this show wasn't the best, but I thought it had really good potential to be an awesome show. I really liked John Cho's character and Dominic Monaghan's character. I wish ABC had of given it more of a chance than just one season. =/

Well that is it for tonight. Good night Goblog readers.

1 comment:

  1. "-Have a real wedding for gob and alisha"


    Hey, hey, no, I do not approve.

    But awesome post, Danny! I'm sure you can win nanowrimo!!

    ReplyDelete