Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blackout

Hey gs. Idek what to talk about in this post. Blehhhhh. I have an idea actually. I will use this website I found to create a random word and I will talk about that random word.

What the????? I couldn't find any really good word I wanted to use so I just started clicking through really fast and now the website says "general network error (0x80004005)." Even if I like exit out and go back in it still says that. Haha I think I broke it!!!

Okay, I found another website and my random word is "gigageworkinquanalburkmattess" Try saying that 5 times fast. Haha I'm not even sure how to pronounce it. Or what it means. Oh. Nvm, this thing come up with random words that aren't even real. Oh this is kinda cool though. It's like this thing to come up with random non-real words and non-real names for stories.

Hahahaha one of the random names it came up with was Gobbert!

A name beginning with Hob is Hobdunga

A name beginning with Para is Paracquita.

A name beginning with Comp Man is Compmanklin.

A name beginning with Poohbah is Poohbahmed.

Hahaha I am going to start calling all of you by those names now!!!! JJ! Well maybe on occasion.

And here is the website in case you are interested.
http://blog.fourteenminutes.com/

Haha a bunch of people actually did the blackout things to protest for another season of Flash Forward.



We should make our own blackout video!! Like we could film ourselves talking on a gc and then us suddenly falling out of our chairs. And then we would put all the footage together into one video. I think that would be cool.

Okay now I'll do the game.

Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite t.v show

Stranger in a Strange Land

Blehhhh. Too much Jack.

Oh yeah and one last thing. Hob I'm just reminding you. You still need to punish me sometime soon.

1 comment: