Friday, June 4, 2010

Forest of the Dead

AJHGAJKSDGHASDJGAJSGDHFJASDJHGAKJSDGFHJASDJGAHSDGHASG GS I CANT BELIEVE IT IS THIS TIME! I LOVE LIFE!

Haha ok. asjgfjsadfghajsgasgasg now i finally have time to do stuff and stuff!

Alright I need to have a word with gob cuz the show I did for the show I think more people should watch is on tv still idk what you're talking about. and now i have to have a more important word with gob...ok what in tarn? EVERYBODY watches lost. that's like one of the most popular shows i know of. maybs you didnt understand the thing idek.

well anyway this post isnt gonna be as good as i woulda liked cuz I had to watch a movie and stupid glugs kept pausing it and now i just have an hour and 30 mins left and i have lots to do tonight. but whatevs. now i'm gonna play the game!!!

Day 03 - Your favorite new show ( aired this t.v season)


I guess. I mean this and Flashforward are the only new shows I've watched and neither of them I like THAT much but yeah. I really need to get caught up on this. Really really.

Ok...I haven't thought of punishments for gob and para's little stunt, but I have thought of one for para's not playing the game the other day! And it is.......
SHE MUST WATCH AN EP OF DOCTOR WHO AND WRITE A COMMENTARY/REVIEW THING FOR THE POST!!
I think I will randomly select an ep for her. Ok. here i go.

Alright...the ep is 3x11 and it's called Utopia. Whoaaaa g that's so darn craz cause just the other day i couldnt rememb the name of that ep and was too lazy to look it up so i asked gob. ahhh g you're in luch cuz that's a fantastic ep.

Here it is g! Have fun!

alright here's a pic or 2 that i've made recently




Ahhhhhh I'm so excited cuz soon gob'll be finished w/ torchwood so then i'll be able to share some spoilery pics i have made over the years. jj over the weeks is more like it. also we perchance will be getting a new banner on the side there. ok

haha para here's the pic i was talkin about:



haha for the next week and a half i get to plant trees and junk. wooo. WE LOVE TREES!

Alright tofinish us off i'm gonna do that numbers thing and i will do what it was last time in parantheses

Chipotle burritos this year: 8 (7)
Days until I graduate: 12 (54)
Gmail drafts: 573 (421)
Itunes songs: 5724 (5522)
Times I said “girl” in this post: idc
youtube faves: 616 (559)

my my my

man i love the remus lupins
-hob

No comments:

Post a Comment