Sunday, June 27, 2010

Something Nice Back Home

Hey gs. I just have a million tabs open for stuff I want to share in this blog and I want to get rid of them so I'm just going to post them in here and save it even though it isn't my day to post. So here are a bunch of random pictures, videos, links and cool stuff I found. There hasn't been enough of this sort of thing lately.



























Haha that kid is so cute!













Yummy!
































More yummyness.

































After the catapult is hit 100 times something special happens!! haha jj...or am i??
































Haha this looks like so much fun!



























































Wow g, that's awesome.

























Wow g. It takes approximately 230.85 cans of Vanilla Coke to kill me. Click on the soda to find out how much caffeine it takes to kill you. Haha when you click "Kill Me" it says "glug glug glug". Which reminds me of something I found when i searched for glug on youtube...



Exciting Links for Boring Days
Okay now here are some awesome things I made myself:

The long awaited Float On music video!!! Omgg gs, you better like it because I worked so hard on it and Windows Movie maker was such a pain in the...I am never using that program ever again.



Here is a new fic I wrote.

Title:
Caution: The cheese in mozzarella sticks may cause individuals to choke
Characters: Hurley, Hurley's dad, Jack, Kate
Rating: K+
Category: humor
Summary: Hurley is very tempted.
Prompt: task 3-prompt #11; Someone eats mozzarella sticks and almost chokes on the cheese.

Hurley looked all around the room at the never ending shelves of non perishable food items in white boxes. He saw peanut butter, chocolate bars, macaroni, corn, beans, potato chips, ranch dressing, and much much more. There was one thing that particularity caught his interest though. A box of 7 mozzarella sticks and marinara sauce. The mozzarella sticks instantly brought back very fond memories.

Whooshhhhh [Begins flashback]

"Son, I have to say, I am a little disappointed in you. I mean...these grades are fine, but I think you could do better." Hurley's father said.

Hurley and his father were sitting down to eat some dinner at T.G.I. Friday's. It was a tradition for Hurley and his dad to go out to T.G.I. Friday's for dinner anytime he got all A's and B's on his report card. On this particular year, when Hurley was in 4th grade, he had gotten mostly all A's and B's but a lot more B's than A's.

"I'm sorry dad...it's just..." Hurley said before he was cut off by his father.

"Ahh don't worry about it son. I'm still very proud of you," his father said with a huge smile.

"Would you like any appetizers?" the waiter asked.

Hurley's dad glanced down at the menu and then asked Hurley if he wanted anything.

"How about some mozzarella sticks?" Hurley asked.

"One order of mozzarella sticks," Hurley's dad confirmed to the waiter.

A few minutes later the mozzarella sticks arrived, and they happily ate them together and forgot about all their worries.

Whooshhhhh [Ends flashback]

Not only did the mozzarella sticks bring back good memories but Hurley just loved the taste of mozzarella sticks! He snatched the box off the shelf and started ripping it open when he remembered what Jack had said. And in the meantime, nobody gets anything -- no exceptions. That's your responsibility, Hurley. Okay? Hurley sighed and thought about it for a minute. Ultimately he decided that he would just go ahead and eat the mozzarella sticks, for old time's sake. Anyways, it's just one box. No one will ever know the difference, Hurley thought. In his excitement over eating the mozzarella sticks though he swallowed some of the cheese and started to choke on it! At that exact moment, to Hurley's embarrassment, Jack walked into the room. This HAS to be karma coming back and biting me in the butt, Hurley thought. Jack immediately knew that Hurley was choking on something from his medical experiences and starting pounding on Hurley's back.

"DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON ME HURLEY!" Jack shouted dramatically.

After Jack's final thump on Hurley's back, the cheese went flying out of Hurley's mouth like a flying monkey being catapulted through the air. The cheese plopped right onto Kate's face.

"Not again." Kate murmured. Earlier in the ?month? she had gotten a chewed up orange in her face. The chewed up cheese was even worse.

Jack looked down at the box of mozzarella sticks on the floor and looked back up to Hurley.

"I can't believe you Hurley. I thought I could trust you."

"I'm sorry dude. It's just...these mozzarella sticks like bring back really good memories to me. Just like maybe to some people angel hair pasta might bring back good memories." Hurley said.

Jack was surprised Hurley knew about the angel hair pasta, but he assumed it was just a coincidence that he picked that particular food item and pretended to have no interest in it.

"I understand. Just don't let it happen again, okay?" Jack said to Hurley with a pat on his back.

Hurley smiled and promised Jack he wouldn't let it happen again. This might have been a very embarrassing moment but eating those mozzarella sticks, and recalling those great memories of him and his father had made it worthwhile.

Hahaha I've been doing so much Hurley stuff lately.

Blehh g I was enjoying listening to some music and being on the computer when Seth told me to unplug the computers because of the thunderstorm. I have to admit, it is a HUGE thunderstomr but we like never have to unplug our computers or anything. Well I'm on my mom's tablet though. Hopefully the power won't go out. Well if it does I'll either text Hob or Para to post my blog post or to just do a post on their own. But hopefully that won't happen. Omggggg Seth is taking forever to get the pizza and figure out the best deal and stuff. Can't we just order it online and be done with it? Blehhh. What the? It's like 7:40 and we still haven't even ordered. What the? Why would Dominoes phone number be busy? Blehhhhhh. omgggg what even? we're ordering from this one random pizza place that i've never even eaten from and it will probably suck. i'm going to dieeee of starvation. idec where we order it from. just order it you huge glugs!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: IT IS 8:00 AND WE HAVEN'T EVEN ORDERED. WHAT EVEN? ASGKMAKLMFKLAMLSKDFMALKFMKLADMFLKMADLFM. IF YOU CAN NOT TELL, GOBLINS ARE VERY GRUMPY AND ANGRY WHEN THEY DON'T GET THEIR PIZZA. omg those glugs. just buy it. ahhhh now cm is complaining about pies wize or whatever the place is called and we have to argue about where to order it from.

okay, i'm done ranting. *deep breath in, deep breath out*

blehhh i'm just going to leave and come back to this blog post when i have some pizza in my stomach.

okay i'm back. well we ended up getting regular dominoes pizza so inbd i guess, but it was like literally 9 pm before it arrived. oh well. AHH GUESS WHAT GS? 15 DAYS UNTIL COUSIN CAMP!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS JUST ONE MORE DAY THAN 2 WEEKS! GOOSBAG!!!!
=DDDDDDDDDDDDD

g, i haven't had many lists in my posts lately so I'm going to make a huge list of all the stuff we need to do at cc:

-Order pizza
-Go to the moa
-Play games in the elevators
-Find little Spock and little Kirk again
-Get thumbs ups from people
-Go to Freedom
-Stay up late at night
-Send CM a nice long email for while he's at his jazz camp
-Make balloons of Heroes/Lost characters and pop them when we see them die while watching the eps
-Do really random cool stuff
-Make movies of us doing random cool stuff
-Make movies of us doing random ordinary stuff
-Make a sequel to the movie we made last cc
-Play duck, duck, goosbag
-Go on adventures
-Do blog posts together
-Get into all sorts of mischief

Ahh g, I would have ha more time for the game if I didn't have to shut down the computer TWICE and get on CM's computer which is going so slowly. I guess I'll just have to finish all the rest of the game on my last post.

Day 13 - Favorite childhood show -
Arthur

omgg cm's computer won't even upload images right so you can imagine in your head what the arthur title looks like, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment